CBHM55 - New Year Camping

CHAPTER 55

LISA

Time flies so fast and last New Year's Eve was a blast, epic and perfect. The fireworks and firecrackers were doubled as well with the foods that they have cooked were doubled also. That was the one of the best countdown for me lalong lalo na kasama ko ang buong family ko, Jennie's family and my wife in the mansion. Inabot din kami ng alas dos sa celebration and taking photos again as well. We also did sky lantern flies up in the air carrying our wishes for this year. I am also extremely happy because this year lucky color is my favorite color yellow so that the whole set up has the motif of it.

Hindi din talaga naiwasang maging mahangin ni Daddy because of his cooking strategy and the two days before the New Year's Eve came ay nandito sa mansion sina Daddy and Mommy Kim with the Kai the dog that gives me chill because the dog's name.

When morning cames. Mommy just wake us up using the doorbell and intercom outside our room na nandito na raw ang mga kaibigan namin na siyang ikina-realized naming dalawa that we forgot to set our alarm at 10 o'clock in the morning. And me and Jennie wakes up and deal with them in the living room dala dala ang mga gamit nila para sa camping.

We were all complete from my squad to Jennie's squad. We also invited Bambam, Jackson, and Nayeon with us para mas masaya and for them to interact with us too at para na din maibigay ko ang mga regalo nila last Christmas.

Today also is the delivery for my gift to my wife that I deal secretly and with the help of Minnie. Siya lang kasi ang hindi busy sa aming magkakaibigan lalo na't Jisoo and Chaeng will get married at the month of April because they want my wife to give birth our twin's first and passed my birthday.

I'm going to celebrate my birthday with my twins any moment in March. I hope they will have the same birthday as me. I am praying and hoping na magkaka-birthday kaming tatlo. I also joke that to my wife and she just laugh at me. Umaasa daw ako sa wala. Hindi man lang akong suportahan sa gusto kong mangyari.

"I forgot that they'll coming today." Jennie said while we are going down in the living room. Riding the elevator. "Me too, nadala ako ng tulog and its too cold to wake up mas lalong nakakaantok kapag ganito ang klima." Sagot ko naman dito.

And when the elevator door opens all of them look at us and greeted us a happy new year.

"Happy New Year!" They said in simultaneously and walk towards us. We greeted them back by hugging and giving my squad as Jackson and Bambam a bro hug before going back to the couches in here.

"Mukhang nakalimutan niyo atang dadating kami ngayong araw at napasarap ang tulog niyo." Seulgi said and Irene is beside her. Ganun din kay Jisoo na katabi si Chaeng, our newly engaged couple. And Bambam and Jackson ay nasa magkabilaang single couch na magkaharap and the last long couch is were Moonbyul, Jeongyeon, Minnie, and Nayeon sitting in.

"Yeah. Nakalimutan din naming mag-alarm." Sambit ko naman sa kanila. When I just noticed something that Bambam change his hair color. "Who the fück told you na pwede kang magpakulay." Sambit ko dito and he pointed himself. "Ako ba?" Pagtatanong naman nito sa akin.

"Sino pa ba? Kanino ba ako nakatingin. Malamang sayo." Sagot ko naman dito.

"Why? It look so good though. Besides its New Year. New Year, New look."

"Baka gusto mong new year pero new vice president? Ipapaala ko lang sayo. You are one of the higher rank in the company and I'm coming back next week. Kung hindi mo ibabalik yung kulay itim mong buhok. Talagang ako ang magpapalayas sayo sa company Bambam. Kahit na magkakilala tayo. Hindi ko kailangan ng may pula na buhok sa organization mukha kang satanas diyan sa kulay ng buhok mo. I will really fired you. No hesitation. Don't you dare Bam." I said and he just laugh at me. "Chill bro. Ibabalik ko bago ka pa makabalik but let me enjoy this hair color of mine for a while. Satanas na gwapo."