CBHM73 - She Called Me

CHAPTER 73

SEULGI

I was discharged at the Kim's Hospital this morning and it's fun to be there too. I don't know how being in the hospital was fun for me. Maybe it's fun because my friends will always stop by in the hospital to ask me how am I? Yeah, sa dalawang araw ko sa hospital palagi silang bumibisita sa akin. Early in the morning before they went to there work and after the working hours they're with me except for two people that is important to me. Irene and Lisa.

But before the day bago ako inilipat sa Kim's Hospital, I heard all of the words that Bae told me and I can't sleep that night. Hindi ko kayang matulog ng maayos at siya ang laman ng isipan ko. Those words that kept on hunting me and one thing for sure that makes me conclude from it. 'Maybe she still love me' pero hindi ko alam kung paano ko siya kakausapin because of what I've did and we already broke up. Even my Mom told me na si Irene ulit ang kasama ko habang wala ito ng gabing iyon ay hindi mag-function ng maayos ang utak ko because of what she have said to me. I am not really sleeping that night at gusto ko lang umiwas sa mga tanong ni Mommy sa akin tungkol sa aming dalawa and I didn't expect that she'll gonna come.

"Mom,Dad I'm going to sleep now." Pagpapaalam ko kina Mommy and Daddy na ngayon ay kausap ko sa cellphone.

'Oh sige anak. Sleep well.' My Mom said.

'Huwag ka ng masyadong maggagagalaw at baka mapano ka pa. Tawagan mo kami ng Mommy mo kapag may kailangan ka. Bakit kasi hindi ka dito sa bahay tumuloy at mas gusto mo diyan sa condo mo. Mas matitignan ka pa namin.' This time my Dad said.

"Dad I'm okay now." Sagot ko naman dito.

'Fine. Just call us if you need something.'

"Opo. Goodnight, I love you both." I said. 'We love you too.' They both said and I ended the call.

Wala ding oras at araw na tinatanong nila sa akin if what happened with me and Irene and my always answer to them is 'I don't want to talk about it' na nirerespeto naman nila. Ayoko lang munang sabihin sa kanila ang kagaguhang ginawa ko dahil sobrang nakakahiya.

Amber is also looking for HyunA and she's the one who are meeting her those passed two days dahil hindi naman ako pwedeng lumabas at hindi pwedeng magkita naman kami sa hospital. Tomorrow is a big day for me too because tomorrow will be the truth reveal and the result will reveal in front of us cause the private investigator that I've hired saw her making scene with her boyfriend all the time. So that means, if ever she's pregnant I am not the one who's responsible in it. Even though we tested lot of pregnancy test and turn out negative everytime. We have to make sure and clean everything that I made.

"I'm tired. Let me rest." I murmured to myself and place my phone in the table beside my bed and close my eyes shut and to sleep.

But I was woken up when I can hear my phone ringing and I open my eyes slowly. I am still half-asleep when I reach for my phone to answer the call and not reading who's the one calling me.

"Hello? Who's this?" I said while I am on my bed laying and my eyes were still close.

"Hello?" I repeat talking to the person on the other because no one is talking neither speaking on the background.

'H-hi. Its me Irene.' The moment the person speak on the other line mabilis akong napabangon sa pagkakahiga at tila binuhusan ng malamig na tubig. "Oh shit." I cursed dahil sa pagkataranta and look at the screen of my phone and it's really her.

"H-hey. I'm sorry I didn't answer your call a while ago. Nakatulog ako kanina at hindi ko na din tinignan ang screen kung sino man ang tumatawag." Saad ko naman dito ng makabawi ako sa gulat.