CBHM59 - Jaehee and Liam

CHAPTER 59

JENNIE

Nagising akong parang may mga maiingay sa paligid and it feels like my whole body is sore because of the pain that I have feels when I remembered why I am feeling this kind of pain I slowly open my eyes to look for them and for her. "L-lisa." I said and I know my voice were ragged and too soft but I know I caught someone among them at ang ingay kanina ay biglang nawala.

"Yes honey." She said and I saw her looking at me and her face is softened na para bang nag-aalala ito sa akin and she's waiting for me to wake up. "You okay now? What do you feel?" She ask me and I tried to get up pero pinigilan ako nito. "Don't move too much honey." She added.

"Where's our twin?" I ask her na siyang ikinangiti nito and caressed my cheek using her right hand.

"I'll just adjust your bed first." She said and she really adjusted my bed where in may upper body is being lift up a little bit. When I hear people were talking at Lisa's back. Hindi ko kasi ito makita because she's blocking my sight and view. "Where are they? Are they okay? And who are those people na naririnig ko kanina?" Pagtatanong ko dito ng ngumiti lang ito sa akin after and sitted at the edge of my bed. "The whole squad are here and the twins are totally fine and healthy."

"Lisa, Jaehee is crying -- oh Hi Jennie. You're awake now." Jisoo unnie said while looking at me and I look back at Lisa wearing my confuse expression. "I'll introduce them to you." She said and she leave me in here. And with that I saw some of our friends stuff sa gilid sa may mahabang sofa and I think they were in the living room in the right part dahil I am in the other side of this room.

I tried to recall what happened and I concluded that I passed out when I give birth to our second child, the oldest of the twins. "Here comes the little babies." Lisa said while pushing two stroller of a baby bed that makes me gets emotional. Our babies are peacefully sleeping and both of them are adorable. "Oh my God." I just have said and trying to touch them and my tears start to cascading down to my cheeks. "I'm going to give you with your Mom Liam baby." Lisa said.

"H-hi." I stuttered when Lisa give me our one child and she's carrying the other one near me. "They were all the time at their aunt's in the living room adoring them and they said na huwag munang pupunta dito and give you the time to see and talk with our twins."

"L-lisa." I called her and I know I caught her attention. "Hmm." I heard her said but I didn't look back at her. "You really looks like your Dada. What's your name baby boy?" I ask and waiting for Lisa to answer it. Hindi ko pa ring mapigilang umiyak because I am happy seeing our twins now here with us.

"You were the fifth one who tell that I look like him." She said. "Of course. Who would be? Idiot."

"I'm just kidding but yeah I really look like him. Our youngest, Liam Jade Kim Manoban and here our oldest son name Jaehee Emerald Kim Manoban. Do you like their names? I almost think those for the whole four months. Their second name also is a kind of stones and gems. Beautiful gems." Sambit nito sa akin habang buhat buhat pa din nito si Jaehee.

"I love it honey. Thank you." I said na siyang ikinailing nito. "No, you don't have to thank me. Ako dapat ang magpasalamat. Thank you for giving me this two precious gift Ruby Jane. Thank you for giving birth of them." After that she leans carefully towards me and kiss me in my lips.

"Oh shoot. I'm sorry. I forgot to give this." We were both stop from kissing each other for about a seconds when someone spoke. "Unnie." Lisa exclaimed to her and she just chuckled. "Don't mind me." Jisoo unnie said and place the baby towel in the one of the bed of the twin and look at us again. "You okay now? What are you feeling?"