CBHM17 - Missing The Monkey

CHAPTER 17

JISOO

"Hey." I was stunned when someone calls me. Kasalukuyan kasi akong nasa labas ng hospital when Jennie entered the room where's Lisa is.

I look at the person who just called me and I saw Seulgi walking near me while her both hands is on her pocket.

"Hey." Sagot ko naman dito and I look back again at the road where in the whole city is starting to get alive again. And the cold breeze I am feeling is getting worse but I want to even I don't like it though.

"Where's Chaeng and Irene? Sinong kasama ni Jennie?" I ask her without looking at her hanggang sa maramdaman kong tumabi ito sa akin. She's on my side now.

Even it is cold to go outside at this kind of hour ay wala na akong pakialam. I want to get out from there to breathe some fresh air. It feels like kapag nagtagal pa ako doon ay hindi ko na kakayanin and maybe I'll break down and cry infront of them na ayokong mangyari.

"They were inside with Mrs. Kim. Don't worry. Kaya naman sinundan kita. I can't stand the atmosphere there. It feels like I am suffocating." Seulgi said and I heard her deep breath beside me then a silent filled the both of us.

"I didn't expect this will happen to her Seul." Tuluyang saad ko dito.  Even I didn't mention the name of the person I am talking to right now alam kong alam nito kung sino ang binabanggit ko.

"Yeah. I didn't expect this too. I thought walang masamang mangyayari sa ating lahat especially to Lisa and I was wrong. Four of them now is being admitted to the hospital. Hindi natin naisip ang senaryo na yun. But I am happy that she fight for her life during the operation. She's really brave. Madami na siyang napagdaan sa halos tatlong buwan and I am thankful that she didn't give up and didn't leave us all. I was so shocked when the doctor said she were almost near died. Halos nanlamig ang buong katawan ko sa sinabi ng doctor." Sambit nito sa akin.

"I can feel you too. My heart skipped it's beat for almost a second and If she'd do that I will kill her with my own hands Seul. She can't leave us in this kind of situation especially that she have her family now. Hindi ko hahayaang iwan nito si Jennie at ang kambal nito. Hindi ako papayag na lalaki ang mga anak nila ng mag-isa ni Jennie even we know that they have their own money. No. Hindi ako papayag. Matapos lahat ng mga ginawa natin para magkaaminan sila before ay hindi talaga ako papayag Seul. No never." I said and I heard her laugh a little bit of what I have said.

"She's coming back Jisoo." Rinig kong sambit nito na agad kong ikinatingin dito.

"No, I mean. She's actually back. Lisa is back Jisoo. I'm happy for that. I will hit her on her head because of this shïts happening when she recovered and wakes up." Dugtong nito and she look back at me and we both smiled to each other then back to the road.

Yeah. She's back. Our dear Monkey friend is back. We miss her. She misses lots of things and important events for that three months of her being away.

Magsasalita pa sana ako when my phone suddenly rings in my pocket na agad ko namang kinuha and saw Mr. GD's number on it.

"Go on. Answer his call." Rinig kong sambit sa akin ni Seulgi na agad ko namang sinagot ang tawag nito and put it on speaker. I almost forget about them.

"Hello Mr. GD." Bati ko sa kanya sa kabilang linya.

Hello Miss Kim. Good morning. Sagot naman nito sa akin. Magtataka sana ako kung bakit good morning ang sinabi nito sa akin when I realized it is already 4 am in the morning. And the sun is ready to rise after an hour.