CBHM62 - Going Back Home (s.M)

CHAPTER 62

LISA

Days had passed so fast, isang linggo din kaming nanatili ng mag-iina ko sa Kim's Hospital and it gives me so much happiness, excitement and amazement to be able to take care the three of them. Mahirap, sobrang hirap ang isang maging magulang especially we are first timer to handle in this kind of situation and next chapter of our lives but I know it will be all worth it because we are a family.

I also noticed the twins difference between them. Jaehee Emerald is too quiet, yung tipong hindi ito masyadong iyakin at iiyak lang ito kapag gutom. Hindi din ito masyadong galaw ng galaw like he's to firm. One time nag-alala ako and called the doctor to check on him and they told me that walang dapat na ipag-alala dahil normal lang ito sa anak namin. Its just like it is his attitude or personality. While our youngest is different from his older brother Jaehee. Liam Jade is the kind of baby na sobrang masigla na para bang binuhusan ng asin at galaw ito ng galaw. He is too up until the middle of the night kaya palagi akong puyat at walang tulog. Iyakin din ito palagi but he's too energetic. He's bubbly. Whatever attitude or personality that have our twins I will accept it but I won't tolerate their bad sides and tactics anytime soon when they grow up.

Our friends, families, Tita's and Tito's, and different people that who still support us and Jennie as the former Chanel Ambassador were always sending us gifts and flowers for her and for the twins as their congratulations toward us. And in the business industry we are the hot topic of each articles and its fine. They were too concluding who will be the next CEO of the company. Masyadong maaga pa para sa mga ganung mga bagay bagay. They were still infant. Our babies are still to young. If that's the case soon. Hindi ko pipilitin ang isa sa kanila kung ayaw nilang itake over ang company. I will let them choose their path and career they want and give the seat as the CEO to the other. But I am hoping one of the twin will take over my position in the future dahil nakapangalan ang company sa apelyido namin. The pride is still there though.

And any couple minutes now we will be leaving the hospital and my parents just got back in the mansion first yesterday to prepare some the WELCOME BACK HOME banner for the twins. The van is also settled in the parking lot. Pinabuhat ko din sa mga driver kanina ang lahat ng mga gamit namin pababa. Iniuwi din nila noon ang mga alaga namin the day after they bring them with us.

"Hon." I look at my wife when she called me and she's wearing her casual dress that makes me smile at her. Her figure is still the same, kaunting exercise and work out lang ay mas lalo akong maglalaway kahit naman ngayon ay baka maglaway ako. She's still beautiful and sexy as ever. She's thick too. Fück.

"Yes hon?" I said and reached for her hand na agad naman nitong inabot and she sit in my lap. "Wala na ba tayong naiwan?" She ask me.

Then I hug her and wrapped my arms in her waist. "Wala na. I double check it a while ago. All of our things and the twins stuffs were place in the other van already."

Narinig ko naman itong bumuntong hininga. "Why? May problem ba? May nararamdaman ka bang hindi maganda?" Pagtatanong ko dito.

"No. I'm fine honey but do I look like ugly now?" She said that makes me confused from it. "Nanganak na ako and I am a mother." She added.

Napangiti naman ako sa sinabi nito at mas lalo ko pang hinigpitan ang pagkakayakap dito. "Jennie Ruby Jane Kim Manoban you're still beautiful and sexy. Wala namang pinagbago kahit na nanganak ka na and you are a mother of our twins. Nothings change honey. Kung ayaw mong maniwala sa akin then I'll accompany you to work out in our gym in the mansion."