CBHM36 - Jenlisa Together

Happiest Birthday Jennie Ruby Jane Kim.

CHAPTER 36

JENNIE

I've been in our Lisa's room for almost an hour now and still Lisa is not here yet and maybe she's with her squad in the venue a while ago. While Chae and Irene returned in the guests room para magpahinga't makapagpalit ng pantulog nila lalo na at lumalalim na rin ang gabi. I know they were all tired and needed to rest too and regain their strength because of the preparation and surprised for Lisa's coming home today.

I am happy. I am finally happy to get back here in the mansion together with her. I am happy that finally we're complete. That she's back. Hindi na gaya dati na parang may kulang. Yung pakiramdam mo para kang lumulutang at wala sa sarili because of one person na hindi mo nakikita at nakakausap especially if that person is special to you. I really felt that and it's hard to deal every fücking day before.

My one and only Lalisa Pranpriya Manoban is back. She's finally home. Wala na akong iisipin na problema and get-feel stressed about it.

When I've done taking some shower in the bathroom a while ago at makapagpalit na rin ng pantulog and still she's not here kaya naman naisipan kong lumapit sa bintana to open the long curtain where in the I can see the whole back area of the mansion especially in the place where in nandun pa rin ito kasama ng mga barkada nito. Even though there is a roof on it but the window I am looking at right now ay kita ang dalawa na nag-uusap paharap sa mansion. The lights were on and I know securities are patrolling around the perimeter and area.

"Nasaan ang iba?" Pagtatanong ko sa sarili ko ng hindi ko makita ang ilang mga kaibigan nila. Ang pagkakatanda ko kanina ay kumpleto silang lahat na iniwan namin bago kami bumalik ng mansion matapos kaming sumama sa usapan nila.

Lisa and Jisoo are the person's left in the venue a while ago and I think they were talking seriously base on Jisoo unnie's state and Lisa's state too.

I am confused right now. I want to hear what they were talking about but I know that it is impossible dahil may kalayuan ang dalawa.

"What they were talking about?" I murmured again to myself. Pero ako rin lang ang sumuko and immediately step back away from the window para bumalik sa higaan and to read some books for my twins and to entertain myself while waiting for her to come upstairs.

Maybe she will spill it to me later.

Kaya naman bago ako bumalik sa higaan ay kumuha muna ako ng libro na babasahin ko and the book is interesting. The characters are great and the plot is perfect.

Pinatay ko muna ang ilaw sa buong kwarto and leave the two lampshades here with me and here in our room beside our bed and I started reading. Until moments had passed I was driven by the story and I didn't noticed that Lisa's came in. Hindi ko pa iyon malalaman when she turned on the lights in our room na ikinatingin ko dito.

"Hi." She said and she's smiling at me. Then I smiled back on her and put the bookmark in the book and close it.

"Hi. Ang seryoso naman ata ng pinag-uusapan niyo ni Jisoo unnie sa baba. What is it? Tsaka nasan ang iba?" Pagtatanong ko naman dito na agad naman nitong ikinatawa ng bahagya.

She's now wearing only her socks in her feet and I think she removed her shoes outside where in there is a big shoe rock there and a mini set of sofa for the person to wait from the outside.

"I'll tell you later. But I have to take a shower first honey." Sagot naman nito sa akin.

"Don't take so long in the shower. Hmm." Pagpapaalala ko naman dito and she give me a salute na ikinatawa ko na lang din ng bahagya. "Silly. Sige na magshower ka na. Hintayin kita." I added.