CBHM49 - Christmas Eve

CHAPTER 49

JENNIE

Christmas Eve is nearly approaching. Every house and families are busy preparing for their foods and set up before the clock ticks at 12 o'clock in the midnight. And you know what will be that time celebrates with.

Right now I am here in the kitchen helping my Mom and Mommy Chitthip for the foods that are being served in the dining table in the right portion of the house. Nay Silvia, Tay Ben, and Dindin were also here and we invited them to join us because they we're my family is.

I don't know where Lisa is right now. Ang huling natatandaan ko ay kasama nito sina Daddy and Daddy Marco preparing for their drinks because they just drag Lisa with them and I let them be with her.

"Jennie iha you must sit in the dining area. Kami ng bahala dito." Mommy Chitthip tell me.

"Okay po." Sagot ko naman dito dahil medyo nangangalay na din ako sa kakatayo. I am on my way back to the dining area when I met Dindin running towards my direction at sa tingin ko ay pupunta ito sa kusina.

"Hey, be careful." Saad ko naman dito na agad naman nitong sinunod. "Wait. Did you know where is your oppa Lisa?" I ask her. She likes calling Lisa as oppa that Lisa didn't mind and let Dindin call her any want she wants.

"Nasa labas po." Sagot naman nito sa akin na ipinagtaka ko. "Outside? The mansion?"

Then Dindin just nodded her head. "Inom lang po akong tubig." She said at mabilis itong tumakbo papasok sa kusina. Aish I told her to be careful dahil baka madulas ito. Iyong bata nga talaga na iyon oo.

Then I made my way towards the front door to look for her and I saw her building her own snowman at this time.

"Manoban! It's too cold there. Come here." Malakas na sambit ko naman sa kanya. The snow is falling she might freeze in there.

"Wait a minute honey. I'm almost done." She said at napailing na lang ako and look for my camera to take a photo for her. When I already found the camera agad ko itong kinuhanan ng litrato ng hindi nito nalalaman.

"Babe look here." I said for her to have a nice pic looking at the cam. And she did. Kung ano anong pose pa ang mga pinag-gagawa nito.

Her snowman is not perfect but it's cute. He gave it a eyeglasses in to it's eyes part. Patakbong bumalik ito and I was about to tell her to be careful when she slipped in the snow. And with that I laugh really hard because of what I saw. Sino ba naman kasi ang hindi matatawa, padapa itong bumagsak sa tinakbuhan nito and her face slam on it.

"Fück." Rinig kong singhal nito nang makatayo na ito sa pagkakadulas and walk slowly towards me.

"Yah! Stop laughing." She said habang pinapagpagan ang damit nito.

"Why wouldn't I. You looks so cute when you slipped." Natatawang sambit ko pa rin sa kanya and wipe her face using my scarf to remove the snow glued on her.

"But it's hurt, you know." She said while pouting na siyang ikinagigil ko naman sa kanya and squeeze her cheek. "You're so cute." I said.

"Sino ba kasing nagsabi na tumakbo ka e alam mong madulas." I added and tiptoed to kiss her in her cheek na agad naman nitong inilapit sa akin ang pisngi nito. "There you are." She said and after that I place my arms both on her shoulder and turn her around to check if she's still have snow in her clothes especially in her coat. "Alright. Done. Let's go inside. It's freezing in here." Saad ko sa kanya at agad na humawak sa braso nito but she didn't walk kaya naman tinignan ko ito na may halong pagtataka. "Why?" I ask.