CBHM8 - Someone is Missing

CHAPTER VIII

JISOO

As time passes by I feels like there is something weird that is happening around us. I mean there is something's wrong that is going on but I couldn't figure it out. Hindi ko alam kung ano yun but I have this guts na may hindi talaga magandang nangyayari. I want to tell it to them but baka masyado lang akong nag-iisip ng mga bagay na hindi na naman talaga dapat lagyan ng kahulugan.

"Ma'am. Excuse me po. Miss Kim?" I suddenly get back when I almost forgot that I am talking with Nayeon right now.

Maybe I am just stressed about the coming plan this week. Yeah. The final move is settled and we are ready to go there.

And later the agents will bring me to the location dahil nagpumilit akong dalhin kami ng mga ito sa kung saan naroon si Lisa but they tell us that it is better if isa lang sa amin ang pupunta para na din hindi kami mahuli ng mga taong nagbabantay dito and we decided to I am the one who will look what the location looks like is.

Mahirap din Kasi ang gumawa ng mga moves na hindi ko naman alam ang itsura nito kahit na ipinakita na nila sa amin ang blue print ng location. There is two doors on it. Front and the back door. Base din sa blue print walang bintana ang warehouse and it's hard for them to determine where's part of it they hide Lisa from us.

Chae didn't also know about this thing later. I hope she will not invite me again to her unit and I'll get doomed when it may happen.
Masisira ang plano. Hindi ako makakasama at hindi ko makikita ang actual location and area. It is for Lisa and I am willing to risk what I have and what we have.

She's been inviting me to her unit this days and for the fucking sake. My dick can't stop getting arouse when she's around. Hindi ko naman masisisi ang kaibigan ko na nasa baba cause her comfy clothes is actually driving me crazy.

You idiot. Did you remember her Dad words at you.

Baka gusto mong mamamatay agad.

Huwag mo ng sundan ang nangyari sa inyo at baka mamaya maiputok mo pa sa loob paktay tayo kapag nagkataon na mangyari yun.

I know you can take the responsibility but her father will kill you if you impregnat her while your not still married to each other dumbass.

But before my other side of my mind rants at me, I look at Nayeon that are now holding her reminder file at me.

"I'm sorry about that. Ano nga ulit yun?" I ask her and she just scratch the back of her head and flip the paper again.

Mukhang kanina pa ito nagsasalita and I am not even listening to her. I need to unwind later.

Then with that she starts telling me my afternoon schedule before she left. I also tell her to buy me some coffee dahil pakiramdam ko wala ako sa katinuan ngayong araw. Parang may mabigat na ewan.

But the moment I am going to read the few folders here in my table my phone suddenly vibrates under my drawer. Sineset ko kasi ito sa ganung mode everytime I am here inside my office and sometimes nakamute ito if I am in a board meeting.

Agad ko namang kinuha ang cellphone ko sa loob ng drawer and saw Seulgi's number on it.

Kang Seulgi Bear is calling.

With a confusion I answered her call dahil hindi naman nito gawain ang tawagan ako everytime I am in my office. This is the second time she called me. The first time is when it's all about Lisa and the rest she's just texting me or she will come here in my office.