- Blooded Nightmare - (Updated)

TW: Blood, Gore, Death, Crying, shouting and Nightmares.

The battlefield was a mess with countless blooded corpses of rivals and allies laid on the ground with a few medics such as Badboyhalo and Nicki attempting to aid their fatal wounds or broken legs while guards surrounded them protecting them from the ongoing cross fire. 

The battle in question  was not one among members of the Dream SMP fighting against one another but as a team fighting a ongoing enemy.  The commotion was between the dictator Nightmare (Dreams brother) and the citizens of L'manberg.  The battle was coming to an end with a few left standing on the rivals side; Dream and a few other warriors were fighting the mindless foe's

Dream had just finished a red ghoul as it screeched from the vicious blow of his sword to its chest, the dying monster disappearing into the ground in red swirls as the screech echoed quietly. Dream smiled to the sky at his victory until he pulled his attention to in front of him and began to pace across the terrain.

The dead/wounded on both sides had mainly been escorted off the battle field leaving a few people to wonder around finishing any enemies or mourning the loss of their loved ones. Overall the place was silent and for the most part clear of bodies with stained blood patterning the  grass.  The wounded were mainly of his friends and as far as he was concerned all of the ghouls were dead.  Sapnap was bandaging his leg when Dream arrived, Dream had seen everyone apart from George and everyone he asked had brought him to his best friend, Sapnap. 

"Hey Dream!" Sapnap began only to frown at his friend who was staring into the distance hoping to spot someone dressed in blue.  Sapnap forced a laugh staring at his best friends in awe with worry lines stretching over his forehead. Dream was not injured apart from a few bruises here and there and a small scratch over his face. 

"Have you seen George?!" Dream demanded as he held out a hand helping his best friend up and embracing him in a warm hug, only for Sapnap to shake his head and apologise profoundly as he leant on a small branch for support as a crutch.

"I'm sorry Dream l haven't, l asked Bad about it before you came and  he told me he had not seen him among the corpses, on the land or in the medical bay. He saw my leg and being the 'muffin' he is as he would say he left me some bandages to fix my leg and left." he finished in a huff as he gestured to his leg. 

"Why did he leave in such a hurry?" Dream questioned as he let a small smile shine through with how his friend had used the medics vocabulary, probably in fear of getting a  harsh language from the distance. Sapnap clapped a hand on his shoulder as he grinned widely a small laugh as he answered. 

"He was in a such a hurry due to the man over his shoulder oh his beloved Skeppy was injured and he needed to abandon me to go and save his daring love" he mocked putting on a peculiar posh accent to mix with his American one.  

As the two laughed a  certain blondes head rose over a small hill as he hurried over a small smirk on his face as he pumped his fist in the air and ran over.  "Oh Big D, nice to see ya, George was over there by that oak tree on the hill, Tubbo told me before he left to go get his head checked out the dumba** had managed to fall onto stranded armour but he saw him over there"  Tommy gestured to a steep hill with a proud tall oak standing right in the middle.

Tommy waited for a thank you or some sign of appreciation only for a complete stranger to interrupt him, The Mr.Innit wanted to curse the man for being so rude until he remembered, this is war a place were no one is truly civil. The stranger had ran over to the pair a while ago and had been the one to join them only now. The teenager recognized him from the market as the butcher, Karl who had once given Tommy, Tubbo and Ranboo a small piglin that had wondered in as a pet which they kept at Philza's house.