- Prison without him - (Updated)

Dream woke up hoping to see the room in his dreams of the lush grey curtains to his left as he woke up to cuddling with his boyfriend in their hobbit house as their cat Patches lay at the end of the bed. However, he was greeted with a simple looking but impenetrable prison cell with its brick walls resembling the medieval prisons from the Pirates of the Caribbean. He had woken up to for weeks after Jshlatt had imprisoned him for how disruptive he was to the dictatorship he had created. 

Dream had no mask on but despite being isolated from his friends and family he knew that the two people who had sent him letters were safe. He received many letters from him handed to him from the guards; which held the possibility that they were forged or edited by the guards. They were mainly about how much he missed him and how close he had gotten with Karl over the last few week in Wilbur's kingdom. 

George...Dream had no idea where George was the only thing he hoped was that Jshlatt didn't find him. George meant so much to Dream more than anyone could ever mean to him and not getting any letters from his was like a stab in the heart every time he would only receive Sapnap's. He was lucky to receive any information from the outside world but never getting any information about George apart from "He is WANTED and mainly because he tried to break in to get you back" Sapnap had told him. Dream had no idea he would do that but he knew that they both meant a lot to one another!

They were not dating, they were married and it was going to be for one glorious year on 7th July so in total that would mean that they would have been together for four years. 

It was something both of them had kept secret, the wedding was in the grand hall around a year ago before Wilbur's kingdom was created. The way these kingdoms worked was there were two Shlatts and Wilbur's each having a certain part of L'manberg. Shlatts was a dictatorship filled with a strict set of rules and only kept a few of the citizens and Quackity/Eret while most of his friends had escaped to go to Wilbur's. His kingdom was run by a lovely musician who enjoyed allowing his people to be who they wanted, free and that's where they had gotten married after a few years of dating and attempting to take down the dictatorship. 

Bells interrupted his thoughts he looked outside to see Wilbur's Fricking Kingdom. His smile grew wider and wider as he smirked he was going to be able to get out, hopefully today was the day. He clambered off of his prison bed as the guards arrived unlocked the gate and hand cuffed him. His smirk was hard to hide but as he walked through the many halls he learnt that it was starting to hurt so he attempted to supress it. 

His smirk reappeared shinning for the guards on the hallway guarding the huge door that opened. He was approaching the stage, the large stage stretched in an oval with a huge amount of audience. His smile disappeared as it became a best attempt at a straight face- he was bisexual after all it was a bit hard. The audience was made up of both Kingdom they were split that way, He could see Wilbur Soot in the front row. Dream wanted to wave at him but Wilbur's face was filled with worry.

He turned to the front of him when he finally realised why everything was so upsetting. Jshlatt was standing alone a figure was in front of him a bag over their a head on their knees changed to the floor. Dream knew the person immediately they had a blooded pastel blue shirt with a red stripe in the middle and dark blue jeans.

He was held strongly by his arms as a Guard chained him in a similar way like his beloved who laid in front of him but for an extra precaution they made sure he would not dive forward and grab him. Another guard after getting a nod from the president  took off the bag from the figures head. Dream was held firmly as he looked at the man before him, the face of the man he had loved for six years.  George's face was bruised and battered, tears fell in a jagged line as his nose bled causing him to wince when the salty liquid mixed with the wounds on his face and wrists as he fell.