- Dance floor (updated) -

TW: Crossbow, Violence, Death, Blood and Crying

The party was going great everything was perfect just as planned the dance floor was in the middle of the ballroom as a sort of modern look while the tables for drinks were on the left and food containing starters and the main meal were on the right. The whole kingdom had been invited to celebrate the kings six month rein so far and if everything went to planned they would probably get a whole new announcement to celebrate. 

. The room had a large spilt staircase and the dancing of many people as the whole kingdom were dressed in gorgeous gowns and suits, Eret  in his pink strawberry dress and Finn in a dark Green cottage core dress with a wig of blonde locks and a black corset on the outside, he also had as suit with a white tie in his bag which was under the table encase he changed his mind.  While Puffy came in a purple dress with Nicki in a light pink skirt with a pink tie and light pastel shirt underneath. 

The area was filled with laughter but some jokes on alcohol. The main joke wasn't the amount but the missing of the beverage there were no children present only the many knights and warriors who stood beside and against George. The absence of alcohol was due to the two teens who had managed to the two teens Tubbo and Tommy. Not only had they managed to sneak into the war but also sell the Alcohol so Juice was supplied instead even though Quackity had snuck in a secret flask which he kept hidden from the teens. 

The party had been running for an hour, all the guests had arrived, enjoying themselves with the food supplied  and honestly no one cared to do anything but wait for the announcement that had been foretold on all the brochures .

George stepped onto the stand near the microphone Dream next to him in a black suit and a green tie. His mask was covering the corner of his face with a huge smile on it with a huge smile plastered on his face before it turned serious as George coughed to signal the attention of the crowd.

George was wearing a black suit with a blue tie, white  sunglasses on top of his head. He looked stunning and to Dream he was the most beautiful form in the whole world that not even the prettiest maiden or man could top. 

Nobody noticed the pink figure enter the room at the back as he snuck further to the back to get the perfect aiming point.

"Hello, l am the host of this party and l hope you guys are enjoying yourselves. The main point was to celebrate the peace in our nation and l am happy everyone is getting along. So before you all fall to sleep l hope that we can all continue to get along and begin this new chapter together" he finished smiling as people began to cheer.

The music started up again as the once silent room was filled yet again with conversation and laughter while some resorted to the dance floor twisting around one another in some inappropriate and funny dances. 

Dream walked up to George, tilting his head towards the dance floor he shook his head as if to say if he would join him for the other announcements to begin. The dance floor was packed up a bit by now and Dream and George decided they would wait.

__________________________________________________

After around 10 minutes a new stock of food was out, dessert. The Knight and King had no interest in the pudding and decided to dance hopefully to take part in that announcements .

The dance floor was filled with a few others: Skeppy and bad as well as to everyone else's surprise Quackity and Jshlatt as friends obviously who only did it for the significance of a bet they had lost. They were slow dancing, except Jshlatt and Quackity who left once the song came on, and Dream & George decided to join them.

They entered the dance floor Dream held Georges waist while George wrapped his hands are around the taller mans neck as they leaned into one another with Dreams head on Georges who was tilted so it would rest in the crook of his neck. 

They slow danced in there loving embrace as people began to cat call at them teasing them as to be "friends with benefits" by Sapnap or the one from the previous commenters boyfriend were "Quackity had slipped that flask to him" and Dream had even taken off his mask fully before leaving it in his left pocket.

They knew people were staring at the two couples but the only people they didn't know about was Dream and George. The audience cheered as they spun around in unison sort of like at a pantomime. It was truly magical the light glistened around them. George turned to Bad and Skeppy only to find them leaning on one another shoulders. Hug dancing like a true couple in those romance films that both of the couples had always adored to watch. 

Everyone was in love even George, he stared into Dreams eyes. Dream nodded slowly smiling sweetly it was the perfect plan to come out to everyone. There lips were so close to touching until two arrow shot through the air. One shot Skeppy in the stomach he groaned while Bad screamed.

Dream was shot next but this wasn't a fixable shot. George saw Techno blade smirk as Dream collapsed , the arrow had shot through his back into his heart.

The crowd erupted as Tubbo and Tommy ran over to the knight his eyes were frozen in place his face in a small smile, something that yet again would haunt them that night. George stared at the man he loved terrified as his lip began to tremble as if it was the trigger for a waterfall of tears  and just like that when George blinked he pulled the imaginary trigger. Tubbo rubbed Georges back as he sobbed, Tommy close Dreams eyes as if it was a way to make the whole situation better 

As the many people evacuated the coupled and helpers stayed. George only continued to sob. Skeppy was ok he had healed due to a potion and was being hugged by his boyfriend.

George only sobbed louder as the group watched him cling to his knights chest. He had not just lost his best friend but his...

"George...his gone buddy" Wilbur spoke after around two minutes.

George rose his head it was red and puffy he only shook his head as a sob escaped his lips.

"George..." Sapnap began only to be interrupted.

"He can't be dead. We agreed to tell you guys but l guess that pig had other ideas" George muttured his voice horse.

"Tell us what?!" Quackity asked.

"Dream he proposed or he was going to..." George leaned into Dream as he lifted the taller man into his lap hugging his boyfriend to his chest.

"But how was he going to propose that would mean...oh" Tommy finished.

"I-l found the ring in his pocket and l would have said yes...l want him to wake up so fucking much" Georges voice grew louder towards the end.

His boyfriend was gone and here was nothing he could do about it but cry his heart out!

Here's a summary of why they are sad. Basically my life is pretty sh*t so l decided to write this.

Requests here