- SICK DAY - [Fluff]

TW: Vomiting and gagging as well as discussion of medication and doctors

20 hours ago Maybe you could do sick George or Dream?Popped outa my head just now, so might as well say it?

Dream woke up in Georges cottage on the sofa the previous night he had been cuddling with George who had been comforted by his boyfriend. He needed the comfort after complaining the previous night about a headache and how his appetite had completely vanished. He sat up his mask fell of his face as he placed it on the table next to the sofa as he attempted to brush the sleep out of his eyes with his hands. 

He got up wobbling a bit from the rush of blood to his head but he regained his balance as he went into the kitchen to go make himself some Tea. Filling up the kettle he placed it on the stove as he turned the heat on. His hand went to his mouth as he yawned and then stretched his arms above his head. By this time the kettle was boiling as the high whistle erupted he took it off usually this would mean that his boyfriend would make his way into the kitchen expecting to be hugged or hug the unmasked man from behind until he eventually woke up. 

Pouring the hot water into the blue and green tea cups he added just the right amount of sugar and milk until they were ready. He made his way over to the living room with the tea cups held at the handle as he set them down on the coffee table. He looked over at the sofa expecting to see his boyfriend there but all he got was just ruffled blankets. 

"George..." he called into the air as he walked around the house entering the kitchen, dinning room until he came close to the downstairs bathroom. That's when he heard it gut wrenching vomiting coming from the closed door. He knew immediately it was his lover and conformed that his last night symptoms was indeed a stomach bug. Knocking on the door he was allowed in only to see a sight that made his heart wrench. 

His lover was gripping the toilet seat leaning against the bath as he breathed in deep breathes he waved at his boyfriend slowly who crouched down next to him as he asked him a much used question that what would mainly concern his mental health now included his physical. "You ok Love?" he hummed as he leant a hand on the mans shoulder. 

"l-l'm" he stopped as his body shook but his boyfriend remained patient with the softening of his face as his love trembled. 

"Your what Georgie?" he replied using a soft and gentle voice making sure to add the classic nickname to in hopes to spark a memory to distract him but he found out there was a much more pressing matter to deal with. 

"IM gonna puke!" he finally finished as his body shot foreword to the toilet seat as Dream grabbed his shoulder and rubbed his back as the man gagged and puked his insides up into the toilet. 

"That's it shhh" his lover comforted him rubbing his back softly as he watched him slow down with his gagging as he leaned into his boyfriend from behind with a soft exhale as he finally found his comfort. 

"I think l'm a bit sick!" George s*'poke as he let out a soft chuckle as Dream wheezed rubbed his hand through his soft brown locks. George laughed a bit more as he leaned further into the mans touch. 

Dream decided to break the silence as he joked "And l thought you were just dehydrated yesterday" he picked George up from the ground as he flushed the toilet, gave George some mouthwash as they left the bathroom. Dream had his arm under the mans as he lead him into the living room setting him on the sofa. 

"Get cuddly Georgie, I'm making chicken soap and crackers as todays plans are officially cancelled its now known as a Sick day" and it was a very relaxing day for the couple. 

Hi bookworms, don't normally write fluff but here you go, hope you liked it and despite it being a small chapter isn't it sweet? 

REQUESTS HERE 

Word Count: 730

- Eddie they/them he/him