CONTENT:

[Most of these Oneshots may seem sad and angst but most of them end on a happy note. Also some chapters may be missing triggers but this book is under editing and l dont unpublish them as l feel bad so l apologise for that.]

ALL OF MY STORYS ARE SET IN MINECRAFT AS I SHIP THE CHARACTERS AND I LIKE THE STYLE OF IT.

Abandoned House: when Techno,Wilbur and Tommy find shelter in an abandoned house what will they find upstairs. (UPDATED)

Execution Of His Weakness: Jshlatt found out about George being the traitor at the Festival. What will happen that will make Dream run from the top of the building he was watching it from. (UPDATED)

Dance Floor: King George helds a party to announce a few things but what will happen when a figure enter the party from the side door. (UPDATED)

Memories Of Their Love: George and Dream went into a coma with the latest Technology how will the MCYT react to their memories. (UPDATED)

Spying On The Heros: Tubbo, Tommy and Wilbur are one of the only search partys still searching for Dream and George in the winter. what will they find in the new house they shelter in to get out of the cold? (UPDATED)

Tommys Threat To Exile: The meeting of Tommys exile was tomorrow but what will happen when he meets up with his old friend and a certain  King is taken. (UPDATED)

Your New Boyfriend [FLUFF]: When the new pub opens up to celebrate the music of L'manberg. What will happen when MCYT has some fun? (UPDATED)

Prison Without Him: Dream was placed in the prison of Jshlatt kingdom and is missing his beloved. One day he is brought onto a stage with Wilbur's Kingdom arriving, how will Dream react to the figure in front of him? (UPDATED)

Cabins Fire: George went into the base just as the fire started in his cottage. Dream is alerted of jt but how will the base hold up when he gets there. (UPDATED)

George's Homesick: Dream is believed to be dead and with George all alone in his Castle things start to get to him. (UPDATED)

Tommy's Comfort: [Part Angst mainly Fluff]  Tommy awoke to an owl at his window letting him know of an invitation to dinner at the Castle with the Prince and his knight. Although it might not be as friendly since of all the stuff they have done to one another. (UPDATED)

Sleeping Beauty: A horrible dictator (not Jshlatt) has banned any romantic love in the city. What will happen when George plans to confess but finds his crush is in a coma. (UPDATED)

Blooded Nightmare: A gory and horrible nightmare sparks in Dreams mind so much so he wakes up needing comfort. With Dnf being in a secret relationship what will happen when he awakes the whole sleepover party.

Sliced Dream's Mask: George was dead and Tommy was to blame thats what he thought as he tries to kill him. On the other side of the glass he is very much alive with the rest of the MCYT.

Caring For the Disks: Tommy held George in a headlock a knife to his neck. He wants his disks back but Dream does not even care about him or is there something else happening.

I didn't Object: What would happen if George never rejected at the wedding but instead had a mental breakdown in the middle of the ceremony.

Stream Hug: [FLUFF] Streaming has been newly added to the Dream smp, but Dream wants cuddles during George's stream which is everywhere by now!

"It's ok": Nightmare has sent a battle onto L'manberg but with a red gas floating around. what will Dreams nightmare be about?

Your bf is in prison: One small cocky comment from Tommy, awakes George who finds out that the man he once loved is locked up for good

Dreams Wedding Reaction: A classic Reaction room but this is how George reacted to being invited to Fundy and Dream's wedding.