- Home Visit -

TW: Interrogation, torture, blood, kissing, suggested adult fun time (very hidden and discrete) and death as well as some crying. 

It wasn't a lie that an interrogation room was in the prison, a building so large had to have more than security and prison cells. Dream had been stationed in the cliché way with him sitting on one side of a metal table, chains wrapping around his wrists strongly which connected to the metal before him as they rubbed and blistered his wrist but he didn't care at that moment. Instead of his normal torture he had become so use to to commence, this time he had awoken with Quackity, Philza and his roommate Techno before him, eyeing him with curiosity and glares while the glass panel behind him reflected his condition. 

His eyes were a dull green, with blood plastered in his hair and his mask had been discarded leaving people to see a shy scar just over his right eye. Bruises all over his arms and legs while a small nose bleed had left a red smug under his nose. Using his orange prison uniform sleeve he had wiped it away as well as any other stray marks on his face to at least make him look a bit presentable. Then with a small smile he turned to his interrogators and asked a simple used yet important question for the men in front of him. 

"Why am l here?" he questioned his eyes scanning the three in front of him. Until finally the father figure in the room with touring black feathered wings spoke with a small frown and sympathetic eye. His usual attire was still there with green and white, he had known Dream for most of the prisoners life from when he was a teen being chased in a small game of Manhunt a few years ago with his closest friends, it was amazing how things had changed from something so blessed with a great future to one 

"We have all be questioning where the revival book has been and no matter any of our methods of finding out we are always left with nothing to help us find it. So we are hear to ask you where it is." he answered while the rest around him nodded in agreement. 

Dream couldn't help but let out a small chuckle "Like hell l would tell any of you, you can search everywhere but unfortunately I'm not telling any of you b*stards" Quackity's face turned into a frown as anger rose in him.

He grabbed a dagger from his belt preparing to slit the villains throat before techno let out a small fake cough distracting the two who glared daggers at the prisoner. 

"Well if he isn't going to go ahead and tell us we might as well find out for ourselves, he is going to be in prison for the rest of his days" Techno finished as Dream nodded in agreement although you could see a slight hint of sadness in his still dull eyes. Yet again he was thrown into his cell.  

                                                                ***********************************

As soon as Dream was returned to his vault the three broke into argument. "What the h*ll Technoblade it took us weeks to finally allow Sam to set you free and then throw Dream into that blasted room to be interrogated and in under five minutes you decide that its not worth it. Honestly did you loose your sanity in there just as Dream has, being locked up in there" 

Philza chuckled at his joke until his gaze turned to Techno "You look uncertain... You all right mate?" the winged man asked setting a hand on his friends shoulder as Techno answered through the silence. 

Techno breathed in quickly before slowly speaking about his discovers "He hasn't always been locked up in there" he responded. 

"What the h*ll do you mean now?!" Quackity barked as he straightened his suit and made sure that all his weapons were still there. 

"Dream knows how to escape, he is going to his house and the best thing we can do is follow him, its either at his home or somewhere else" He responded as the other two nodded with a plan set in mind.