- Sleeping Beauty - (Updated)

George remembers the day he was going to confess, the true extent of his feeling had been to much for him to handle and the on going flirting was not making his head ache anymore but his heart melt. The excitement present on his face as he finally woke up bright and early for the first time in a while. He was out of his Hobbit house just as the sun rose leaving strong rays of sunshine on his face. Despite the blossoming feelings for Dream he knew he had to stay to his chores he fed his chickens, collected eggs and did some gardening until his bones ached and his body was begging for a shower for all the pain and dirt he had collected. 

Once noon hit, he was out of his neighbourhood abandoning the woods and on the way to L'manberg with a bag on his back containing his letters and flowers he had collected. It was obvious to him that this wasn't a gift you would give your best friend unless it was under the circumstances of a joke. However It was illegal for love to spark it was seen as a crime if romantic love was displayed under the new mayors rule he despised it, some thought he was in physical agony but by the rules being followed he was rarely seen.  Although no one would straight/gay up go and confess or lock lips with their lover(s) it was punished by torture if it was seen and graves were there to prove of the ones that had been caught several times. Of course it was only one of the graves of that couple the other was led to mourn and grieve, if anyone was to intervein a hole in the ground would be dug by their hands. 

This meant that: 

- Sapnap couldn't tell Karl and Quackity, which had bothering him for the past few weeks, of how much his aching heart craved the glorious return of just as much the love he had for them. To George he had always mentioned how their eyes always sparkled to him and how their was this constant fear that he would get lost in them. Obviously in secret with the way the times were changing as everyone knew that if you were to express any sign of love, depending on the greatness, they would die together or apart with the other(s) grieving them. 

- Skeppy and bad couldn't be together, it had been worrying Bad drastically as with the executions growing in numbers according to Skeppy they didn't even share the same bed anymore. A few times he had teared up a bit with how he could hear the nightmares his (hidden) lover was having but whenever he went to go comfort him bad would beg him to go back to bed. They had not hugged for weeks.

- Awesamdude & Ponk had been a bit flirtatious in the bar that they used to have dance parties at until news spread and the building was burnt to dust. And many more where left to be forever apart with everything being questioned. 

No one could tell the one they adored and yet George wanted to change that, Dream had always joked about how much he loved George hopefully it wasn't a lie or something platonic. The feelings would be returned with luck and the villain burning in a pit of agony like the stories he would read in letters from his friends about how they envisioned the blood-red clothed man with the pale skin in the White House. 

He entered the town only to find everyone giving him sympathetic looks left and right. As he entered the market a few of the shop owners patted him on the back, it was although a cloud of gloom had fallen upon the earth. Everyone could tell of the spark in the mushroom princes eyes when he laid next to him in the grass, walked through the small fields at the edge of L'manberg and gazed at the sunset far from the town with his shoulder touching the masked man. 

"Where's Dream?!" George asked as he walked to the bench near the edge of the fields where Tubbo who was sitting on the bench with his best friend Tommy with a hand on his shoulder and Ranboo who was sleeping next to them. Tommy had a face stricken by worry, it was unusual for the boy who had a cheerful expression after Dream ha taken the time to train him with stealth in the caves a few miles away. Tubbo's first response was to look at the ground while his best pal did the opposite he raised his head and gave George the look of the look of the day that he had been receiving.