- Sliced Dreams Mask - (Updated)

TW: Blood, Close to Death, Self-Harm, Crying and Thoughts of Su!c!de.

[Non of the Dream smp wars happened this is just where everyone gets along apart from a few mentions of canon events]

Font - Warehouse room 

Font - Behind the glass (stand out more as you go further)

*****

Tommy clung to the wall his back pressed against it as he dragged his feet to push him onto the wall all the while the long diamond sword stalked closer. The room was a grey box like in a warehouse which was isolated and had a reflective window which the whole MCYT gazed in shock. Tommy had attempted to break through but all he saw were scratches and his reflection before the figure stalked closer towards him causing him to wave his way around until he was in the position he was in. 

The man who raced him around was wearing a lime hoody, black ripped jeans with his signature smiley face mask and just behind that was his crazed eyes. Dream was in a state of pure grief he was filled with so much anger that he gritted his teeth walking closer from the other side of the room while the teen whimpered from the other half of the dimly lit room. 

The rest of the mcyt were open mouthed staring behind bullet proof glass like it was a movie scene that they could pause or skip. Some had given up retreating to the back of the room crouched on the floor staring at the manhunt in front of them. Some were sobbing like Tubbo and Bad while Skeppy, Philza and Fundy attempted to comfort them while holding back tears. George was the one to stand out, banging on the glass until his knuckles were red bleeding profoundly as tears would fall making him hiss and sniffle from them hitting his hands. The thump of his hands against the glass was the rhythm of the room and had remained well after Wilbur, Nicki and Puffy attempts to pull him away but gave up after a few minutes. Everyone raised there head as the swing of a sword brought there attention back to what was behind the glass. 

Dream was so close to Tommy at this point, the sword glistened in the small light as it pointed at his neck from a few feet away but Dream didn't stop he was slowly walking closer. At this rate and the way he was aimed he was going to slit Tommy's throat. Tommy seemed to understand this as well as he breathed in sharply a small sob escaping his lips as he closed his eyes preparing for the pain as he saw no way out being without a weapon and so defenceless. 

Everyone in the reaction room held their breathes almost in sync, some eyes were small while others were filled with tears even George had stopped banging on the glass. Bad was in the corner and had been attempting to cry his eyes out silently which only brought him more exhaustion when sobs would let through. In response as he was huddles in the corner as he cuddled into Skeppy who attempted to shield him from all the events. George and several of his closest friends were perplexed how the man he had known for so long could be brought to murder an innocent teen who might have been annoying at times but that did not mean he deserved to die by a fierce weapon of murder. 

Suddenly as if all hope had been lost to the air a door opened as a red cloaked man with pink hair and heavy netherite armour walked into the room from a side door which shut behind him. His blade was golden and sharp like most of his attire, pointing to the intruder known as Dream as he slowly rose his head as he spoke. 

"Dream what the hell are you doing leave my brother alone!" He demanded raising his head to stare at the two dots of the mask in a glare the sword at Dream but he was a few metres away. His armour clattered as the two men in front turned one sighed in relief while the other lost the grip slightly on his sword gasping in response.