- The cabins Fire - (Updated)

George remembered the smoke, the fire and that lingering smell of the burning objects that he treasured in his home being burnt to ash. The pain wasn't just physical with the amount of burns he was getting when he woke up from it was mental the ever growing pain of betrayal. It wasn't like he was close with him but Tommy hadn't just abandoned his trust, he had burnt it to the ground. 

Literally, his hobbit house that he had built with his secret boyfriend was now a blaze as he woke up that morning his lungs burnt from the smoke. He coughed and moved through it pulling the rug from over the secret hatch he crawled into his base that he was told to go in as a precaution. He was told to not move told by his secret boyfriend Dream/Clay if he was ever endanger it was something that they had planned. It wasn't as if George could not defend himself it was just that he was not as advanced and was better at reason than fighting.  To be honest you could say George was clingy but.. CLAY WAS CLINGY!!!

George had always hated the idea of overprotection of being babied by his secret love and yet now he was grateful for it with how the base was so secure and had saved his life from when Techno raided, protection from mobs when a creeper would blow up and now this. He smiled to himself as he locked the door without looking and lay in the beanbags provided. The base was a small square box that would just about fit Clay with beanbags and a shelf that was bit into the wall which held a small picture frame of Him and Clay cuddling and then his favourite mushroom plant. 

His mind wondered to Tommy's countless events George knew he was going to be exiled it was once a choice to either pick that or have him under watch. Now it was a demand something that he knew Tubbo could not argue with as Dream would make it happen, he was powerful after all. 

George decided to wait for Dream no matter how much he wanted to leave or save his house he knew if he did he would be burnt. Or the worst thing could happen were Tommy and whoever else he had been accompanied with would kill him and everyone only had one life. His mind drifted t ease as he thought about the best moments he had with Clay and how much he wanted to sleep so he fell back to sleep not noticing the smoke escaping into his base.

____________________________________________________

Dream woke to a certain guard staring at him it was Callahan, shaking him awake violently. He rose up only for the guard to give him a small note containing the code as he waited for Dream to get up. He sat up swinging his legs over as he opened the note:

Georges house is on fire, Technoblade saw it from his house and said to tell you about it he also said that he hasn't seen him come out. He thought to tell you so you would not rat his house out on the location but he told you to hurry up right now. - CALLAHAN

"Thank you, please make sure to call Nicki just in case he needs any medical attention and bring Philza Minecraft to come get his son!" he demanded spitting the word 'son' like it was venom.

Dream shot up, showing Callahan the door before getting ready. His face was a mix of shock and anger, he new he was going to kill Tommy (not literally) just to exile him and make him pay as who else could it be. He ran out the door strapping his mask on as he was ready on his horse and onto the road racing through the trees as the journey that once would have taken him twenty only was  a few minutes.

From afar he could see the smoke from a way back the blazing fire became in view unfortunately Tommy was no where to be seen, lucky for him as if Dream wasn't focused on saving his secret love the boy would get a hit to the jaw. He rode slower and slower before he jumped off his horse as he thought of the main objective of going there, he tore of his mask as he knew that he needed all of his vision. 

Code blue - save George.

Situation: blazing fire in base.