-Your new boyfriend- [Fluff] (Updated)

George walked over to the music box as he placed the disk into the box as the song began to play. The party had finally began as George made his way to the dance floor moving out of the way of many dancing members of the town. He looked around not really into dancing before returning to the bar at the side of the pub.  Yet again there was no Alcohol due to Tommy and Tubbo being there they could not risk the 17 year olds getting drunk even with Ranboo watching them. Mainly Tommy was the one the enderman had to keep an eye on but you had to watch out for Tubbo as he was silent and deadly compared to his loud and extroverted friend. 

George was looking for Dream or how he called him Clay who had promised to be there for the Friday dance party to celebrate the opening event of the pub in L'manberg.  He scanned the area seeing no one but his drunken friends Karl, Sapnap and Quackity who had managed to sneak cocktails into the mix. Nicki and Wilbur were seen performing part of the song on stage while the teens ran around. 

"So he lost his boyfriend to Jared a man who's 19 and never learnt how to read" a figure replied from behind with a honey coated voice. (comment from the video.) The figure hugged the smaller boy from behind him laying his hands on his waist  as George turned to see Dream with his usual mask slightly lifted to show a small smirk. 

"Ha ha very funny now your here lets dance!" George laughed as he dragged his boyfriend to the dance floor as he lifted his mask holding the his lovers waist while the mushroom prince wrapped his arms around his neck as they swayed and spun through the albums upon albums of Wilbur's music. 

They danced for a bit until Wilbur won a number of rewards for his music which earned him many cheers and applause as they all laughed as Quackity excepted one for most autotuned song of the century. Drinks were shared and trophies were taken by Tommy, Tubbo and even Ranboo as they all got bored of just sitting down. Wilbur and several others including Dream chased them through bend upon bend of the studio until they got them back locking them in the safety vault behind the bar. 

The night ended with a karaoke of the song which was sung by Wilbur and with a few others singing cheesy songs to one another. Skeppy even tricked Badboyhalo to do a duet of the Muffin song which ended with Bad throwing his boyfriend to the ground and refusing to give him a kiss unless he made himself up. Skeppy ended up redeeming himself by singing "your still the one" by Shania Twain which made Bad give him a kiss in front of everyone. 

While Dnf and Karlnap sung sweater weather which mainly ended in Sapnap and Dream being very jokingly dancing and trying to kiss them. The new Dance pub was something that brought everyone together and was somewhere the friendship group would visit every Friday to just let loose and have some fun. 

                       The end