- "Its Ok" -

Swords clashed against one another violently as a certain blonde attempted to knock his opponent to the ground. 

The battlefield was filled with lying corpses and rival vs rival. The very thing creeping towards him was something that would haunt him forever.

A red misty fog crept over the battlefield as the enemys placed the gas masks on and legged it.  Screams echoed as body's dropped like flies as crying echoed the battlefield.

The gas crept closer to Dream he wanted to run but he was frozen his feet felt although they were super glued to the floor. Dream inhaled as he saw Tommy and Tubbo collapse in agony.

He regretted having lungs.

The gas ran down his throat burning everything inside him. Dream collapsed backwards, wriggling on his back he clawed at his throat.

The gas burned as he cried, tears threatening to spill. He stared to his right seeing his allies on the ground...unconscious.

He turned to his left as through blurred out vision he stared at figures approaching and muffled shouting filled his ears before he fell into a deep slumber.

______________________________________________________

Dream blinked as George slow danced with him. The room they were in was in fact Tommys party room that he built for the occasion.

The music was slow music and everyone was watching them and Skephalo. The music ended as soon as Dream had gained awareness of where he was.

George grabbed one of his hands as he dragged him to the drinks. Grabbing his cup he had left earlier he poured himself a drink while everyone else teased them.

"Wow thought you guys were gonna F*ck right there with how you stared into each others eyes" Quackity teased.

"George you looked although you were gonna throw him out the window" Fundy attempted to mock only for George to sigh.

He downed his drink as Dream smiled he could see the sassy essence radiating from here.

Poison TW

"Oh yeah well-" he erupted into a coughing fit as he collapsed. Dream caught him before he hit the ground.

The whole crowd had disappeared as Dream looked at the background it was pitch black and silent.

George was foaming at the mouth he closed his eyes while Dream grabbed the fallen cup, tears threatening to spill.

The cup was the kind that you would see in a stereotypical high school party. The only peculiarities of it was the transparent tap holding a thin, tiny and empty bottle of what was known as Mercury.

He blinked slowly as he watched his tears fall onto his lap and onto Georges face (who Dream hugged closely)

Turning the cup he looked at the bottom of it only for a name to be written on the bottom nightmare:(

Dream filled with rage threw the cup as he sobbed loudly, he screamed loudly while he cradled George in his arms.

He screamed a second time, louder and looking at what he thought was the ceiling of the pitch black room.

____________________________________________

Dream lurched forward as he breathed in sharply, looking around in a grey van. He sat in Georges lap side ways, George turned to his boyfriend.

The blonde didn't notice he wasn't wearing his mask or the company he swung his legs over so he was fully sitting on Georges lap.

George eyed Tommy, Tubbo, Ghostbur , Technoblade and Philza who looked at his Clay in sympathy.

Clay sobbed into his chest while George kissed his hair whispering sweet nothings into his ear as they cuddled.

The family sitting opposite (Tubbo is tommys brother) took a few pictures, smiled before everyone fell asleep.

Hey bookworms,

Took me a while but l hope that Naomiplayz48 likes it. She requested it.

Requests here

Feedback here

Bye bookworms 🌌 📚

- Eddie they/them he/him