- Tommy threat to exile - (Updated)

So let me get the story straight- l mean gay!

[Based before George was dethroned and Tommy was exiled]

Dream paced the presidents quarters as Tubbo was excused to go get some documents for the next day. Thoughts rushed through the knights head as he focused on the current events he was going to exile Tommy the next day with the president of all people, who he would not hang out with. Sure, he could abandon the idea and threaten to build walls up to the sky but that would make him an enemy to everyone including the one person he wanted to protect the most which was George. If walls were built he could not meet up with anyone in L'manberg as he used to live outside before he became temporarily  homeless and debating to live like Dream in the caves of the outskirts. 

The threat for the walls was mainly because he wanted to make sure that the man would be punished for burning his best friends house to the ground in a fit of anger against Dream. Despite the many threats Tubbo and Tommy had decided to meet him in a day to discuss the final actions. In hindsight the perfect plan was for Dream to get justice from the whole situation and to protect his and Georges secret from the community. While Tommy's perfect plan was in motion and only required his brother help. 

Tommy and Techno discussed a way to get back at their rivals as despite it being Tubbo the man who ran the government he knew that he could be free if this plan worked. The plan was not the best to anyone knowing it was in front of the whole of L'manberg and could easily go wrong if someone in the crowd had the guts to revolt. However it had a small percentage to go wrong and was perfect to disrupt their rivals progress and relationships as they had thought of everything apart from the secret that Dream was trying to keep hidden. 

So Dream went onto his normal day as he attempted to patrol the area while George was at the castle mainly in a sad state and trying to deal with the flashbacks of his hobbit home being burnt to a crisp. May l repeat WAS at the castle right now he attempting to rebuild his hobbit house without anyone knowledge which only ended in disaster. 

A figure held him from behind knocking him out with a tranquilliser which was injected into his neck sending him into a small daze which would only last a few hours but that was all the time he needed. So now Dream had no idea where George was only thinking HIS king was safe at the castle sleeping and staying out of trouble. 

*****

Tommy met Dream at the centre of L'manberg in front of the place were Tubbo was almost executed many months ago but luckily he was saved by medical staff and now was the president. Tommy was alone for the moment as he discussed the situation with Dream and Tubbo all sitting up to a table and it was all going swell for Dream the threat was going to be exiled.

"According to me and Dream. You Tommyinit are here by-" he was interrupted by a chuckling Tommy who applauded the pair as he stood up from his seat pointing his sword at the pair as Tubbo raised his sword with his mouth wide while Dream did the same but with his signature glare. 

"I disagree as something might change your mind Knight Dream" he announced as Techno came from the shadows a figure with a sack over their head held in a headlock by the pig man. An evil grin was displayed along his face as he held the sack in his hand ready to take it off of the hostage. 

"Techno" he told his accomplice as the sack was taken from their head which only made the cocky teen turn to see the full extent of how untrustworthy his brother was. Tommy gasped as he placed his sword back into his shoulder and glared at his brother as he crept back next to his rivals.

"This wasn't the plan Technoblade, you were meant to threaten to harm them for my safety not exploit someone else's" he yelled as he frowned at his brother standing next to his best friend in a protective manner.