- Arrow Head (longest/best one) -

TW: Mentions of death, crying, panic attacks, blood, injury, violence, mentions of medical procedure but very vague.

Dream remembers the hours previous as the glistening sun walked around the earth with a grin. He was packing his bag with weapons, food and some water for the trip as he packed another water bottle and snack bar for George. He then walked out of the house with a skip in his step as he grabbed Georges bow and arrow handing them to the older man outside the door of his house. Philza was also there in request to mention where they were going to go to make sure that they were alight. 

"Ok guys we are just gonna have fun in the caves" Dream yelled as he ran with a rucksack with George in tow.

"Be back by 6pm otherwise we will come and find you" Philza warned pointing a finger at the two before walking into his house and making some tea for his family that was suppose to come around earlier that morning but the meeting and been delayed to half three so it was in half an hour. 

The secret couple laughed before the ran off through the nether portal holding each others hand intertwining fingers when they went through. They did this every time they held hands they only clasped them when people were there as a weaker hold to one another. They only intertwined them when alone as it was a more intimate way to hold hands and they both agreed it kept their hearts bound when they jumped. 

__________________________________________________________

The pair ran through the nether. Each taking down their enemies and monsters laughing in a gruff tone showing they were tired. The couple were laughing with such joy that the only thing they could ever see was the other. The two were having so much fun they began to forgot of there surroundings and how many enemies were actually around. 

"How many kills did you get Dream?" George questioned as he loaded his bow again with arrows coated with poison , honestly it was dangerous as despite using a bow and arrow all the time he wasn't the best at aiming when he was running. This therefore meant he would miss his shot and the arrows would get stuck in walls and rocks causing the mobs around them to grab them and use them against them but Dream always protected George and George didn't need his boyfriend to constantly protect him he could protect himself. 

"Way more than you, Georgie l would say around over 100 compared to your sloppy work, l even added some trick shots in there to protect you." Dream chimed in a teasing tone noting his kills were probably fake and that the protecting mentioned was probably in hopes the unmasked man would get a kiss or some form of affection but boasting was not on the list. 

"Haha very funny Clay l am not giving you a kiss for protecting me as being so over the top isn't going to win me over even if no one is here to see, anyway l think l won l counted 38!" George mocked as he aimed at a near by skeleton and fired. "Make that 39 your losing you touch Dream" he teased as he smirked at the man. 

They continued on after the other enjoying the sound of swings of Dreams sword and the high pitch of arrows shooting at there enemies as they collected loot and materials from the fallen creatures. As they went deeper into the caves there comments got increasingly more flirtatious  despite the increase in mobs and the difficulty to defeat them even with enchanted weapons in their backpacks/belts. 

"So how many kills until things get interesting..." Dream flirted as he smirked at his secret lover who only glared in return taking another creeper out. 

"I am at 84 and you are at 65 as far as l can tell so, nothing interesting is going to happen as you are losing Dreamy" George harshly replied as he tuned to his boyfriend of around a year who had turned away from him looking around for mobs!