- Felt So Real -

Sam was awoken by non other than Dream at around three in the morning to him screaming through the surveillance cameras. The guard had muted hours prier as the most thing he needed was for the prisoners snoring to awake him in the middle of the night. They only turned on when movement was present. He rubbed at his face, brushing any sleep from his eyes as he clicked on the one and only camera surrounded by the pixilation of many others with a few displaying different angles. He yawned to himself as he saw the image of Dream which he clicked on to get a clear image of what was truly going on for him to be awoken at this ungodly hour. He sent it to the other computer which showed it in full screen so he could get a great quality of pure terror. 

The camera presented the dark purple cell with the bed in the corner but instead of the sleeping form he had grown so use to laying there it was replaced with the bed untidy with the duvet thrown over in a panicked and quick movement. Then he saw the Prisoner 001 he was not in a deep slumber but instead he was still screaming Sam's name from what he could make out and worst of all he was in a terrible state with tears shinning in the moonlight which came through the ceiling. He was banging on the wall which would open to show the visitor or top guard.

The noise was loud but faint as the screaming of his name became like a drum almost like when Quackity had visited him but he was requested to leave the premises. The shouts mimed the same panicked tone as the last although each time they ranged in volume and with a few voice cracks like a broken record getting caught on the same track. Then silence filled the room as Sam moved his mouse on the screen capturing the different angles to the one closest to pick up his facial expression. He then looked to the far left switching the cameras he moved onto the one on the far right which presented his vitals by the tracker that had been placed in his arm. 

His vitals showed a fast regulation of BPM (beats per minute) with high frequency waves and to show how his body temperature had risen in the previous hour. He showed dehydration and a decrease in his blood pressure. Sam then judged the monitor presenting how Dream was showing symptoms of Dehydration, Malnutrition and how he might throw up with the way he was reacting. 

"SAM!" Dream screeched as he began to hit the wall with a much greater force than ever before as he could hear the loud thump from his speaker. Reaching for his own microphone he pressed down on the button and spoke to the destressed man who had blood trailing down his arms and knuckles from the impact he was making to break something that took ages to break even with the help of a diamond pickaxe. 

"Dream, What do you want its 3 in the morning are you Alright?" Despite the villain having a report for treason, murder and several other unspeakable crimes, he knew in his heart that this was a person and a person who needed his help. Even if he had the bravery to ignore it he knew that having someone this distress could lead to him causing more harm or even fatality, so he was Sam's responsibility so Dreams blood that was covering the orange uniform would be on his hands. Literally and Metaphorically the prison guard would have to take them away from Clay and get Nicki to patch him up so there would be blood on his hands. 

"Sam p-please help me..." the man whimpered as he stopped hitting his bleeding hands on the wall and slide down next to them as he attempted to rid the blood from his hands by scratching them on his uniform. With his back facing the wall he hugged himself at an attempt to stop the violent shaking of his body but also the way that his stomach churned with the metallic smell that filled his nose. 

"What can I do?" Sam asked calmly. He did not speak with a rushed tone or a wavy voice like the man he was watching. Having a child meant that his friend Quackity had gone into many Panic Attacks in the last few years and so he knew if he projected a calm and gentle voice than he would bring a calm vibe. Then it wouldn't be too stressed for anyone. Quackity's sobs wracked through his brain as he spaced out tears filled with tears as they grew louder until a different voice cut in.