- Mermaid Au - (NEW BOOK)

The waves crashed violently in harsh towering falls of water, to go with the raging storm above it created a sound resembling a simple crashing together. The lightning erupted through the night as a pirate ship sailed above in a disoriented pathway on the water similar to a circle. A net was underneath the waves searching the marvellous waters of mystery as they all worked hard to not topple over with the monstrous tall waves.

However, under the disloyal waters where it was a completely different temperature with it being a bit warmer for the creatures that lived below it. Two zipping flashes of blue and green swept around the puzzled fish as they chased one another in the calm waters, with the full moon's light for guidance. Each of them were giggling as they flapped their tails crying out strikes in protest with the spinning of colours. The lime green flash quickened it pace shorting its distances from the blue blur "Come here George" he rang out until they collided. They spun beautifully in a circle as the kelp twirled near their tail, a gorgeous colour was emitted from their colours spinning so quickly.

A small whiny mutter of "Clay!" was heard as any on lookers could see them clearly as they came to an abrupt stop. The green blur was a sun-kissed merman with a large beautiful lime coloured tail that flapped as he kept them both up, short blonde hair, light brown freckles and emerald eyes with a small smile on his face as he stared at the man in his arms. The once blue dash was a pure angel of the sea with a blue scaly tail with a few red scales here and there, brown dashing eyes and wavy brown hair also with a small smile and blush dusting his cheeks.

They were both holding one another like the lovers they were with the brunette known as George wrapping his arms around Dream's neck while the green tailed man had his hands on the others waist where his tail started; their faces were inches apart as they admired the beautiful thing they had fallen in love with. George loved to call Dreams freckles as the layout of stars. While Dream always called the blue merman his angel of the sea by how much of a blessing he had been on his life. George nicknamed him by just using his real name he only went by Dream for identity reasons that he never explained but the angel of the sea felt grateful to be the only one to have ever called him that.

"Wanna kiss Georgie?" he teased as the other giggled cutely the way he always did "So you can apologise?" he added with a smirk as the other gave him a small scowl with his face before staring lovingly into his yellow eyes and bit his lip playfully, deep in thought of his next move. He leaned in slowly closing his eyes until Dream did the same as they both leaned in their lips brushing before George pulled away.

"What where we even arguing about anyway?" he slurred as he rubbed at his eye fatigue finally catching up to him as Dream giggled and looked down at him slightly as he flapped his tail to keep him up as the others started to go at a slower pace. The merman had watched the others eyelids cover his eyes as he blinked slowly and his breath became a slow calm reassurance to Dream like it always did. George was someone who would get tired easily in the arms of his love despite the pair only helped some baby dolphins learn how to swim that morning. The brunette just had a way with the sea creatures and it was how the pair had met actually.

On a night just like the one they were experiencing George was being chased by a great white shark for trying to salvage some food after his family was attacked. The smell of his blood was enough for the white shark to arrive at the coral where the merman was eating some cod that he had managed to catch. He attempted to hide from the beast with blending in with some coral until he realised that the shark had seen him from the start and when it swam past him he was in fact going around.

Being faced with the monster the sobbing man dropped the dead fish at his feet before swimming away but the great white was not satisfied with such a small meal and went for the larger one instead. He swam with his teeth barred closer and closer to the merman who attempt to loose him in some kelp. The poor teen had crashed right into Dream who seeing his injured fin and the tear tracks on his face he looked around in a mad dash as he held the stranger who was loosing blood rapidly.