- Caring for the Disks - (Updated)

Got the idea from the video ⬆️

TW: Blood, Held at Gun(Knife)Point, Shouting, Crying. 

The beautiful daisies swing in the wind as the sun began to rise from behind them. Earlier that morning George had decided since he was far away from L'manberg it would be a good idea to star gaze before the sun rose for the new day. George being George ended up falling asleep and awoke to Tommy glaring at him with his hands and feet tied and a white cloth stuffed in his mouth. He attempted to form words but all that could be heard was muffled protest not soon after the teen left only to return twenty minutes later with a companion and what soon would be all of his rivals and allies.

 Tommy held the knife against Dreams lovers throat it was understatement to say this was not nerve racking for the both of them, they both could feel their pulses race. Tommy's plan was to gain his disks back and overall get out of getting exiled all together so he could sit on the beloved bench with of course the bench trio. 

While George hung on to the idea that Dream cared to be honest, George had never believed the idea that Dream cared more for his disks then the people he had fought side by side with through out many wars. Yet, here they were from all the action taking place for him to be in this state he noticed how tired Tommy looked and how the only thing on him was a knife which was held a few centimetres from his throat and an apple probably picked from an orchard. Although, all of this was unusual for anyone in L'manberg having a large inventory of things can save your life. 

Tommy held the knife closer and closer to his neck as the green blob became clearer and clearer until it morphed into a person, a man with broad shoulders in a green hoodie, black jeans, some equipment for his weapons and then the infamous smiley face mask. 

"Its over b*tch!" Tommy exclaimed grinning from ear to ear at Dream awaiting his reaction who stood in front of him, he lifted his hand up to his mask moving it off of his face so all his expressions could be seen. He was blank faced with emerald eyes slightly dull and what looked like an ever present frown. 

George had tears in his eyes as he begged Dream "Dream just give up the disks!" he could feel his throat closing up as his voice cracked but this was the most danger he had been in and for what Sapnap had told him, the man he once called his best friend did not care about him. 

Dream was still straight faced expressionless as the two people in front of him shook one in fear, anger and they both seemed to switch between the emotions.

"Please" George begged as a tear fell down his face and his voice became raw, he looked to the sides of the town centre. By now the half of L'manberg had arrived: Ghostbur, Tubbo ,Techno, Philza, Purpled and Nicki. Faces paled and silent as they stood around them fearing that even if a word was muttered fights could break out so they all planned and prayed in silence for a positive outcome of their choosing.

Dream looked around smirking as he began to mock him "oh George" he began, he laughed maliciously, the laugh rung in Georges ears until the next line met them making his ears buzz and giving him a nauseous headache. "Did you actually think l cared more about you then those disks" he laughed as Tommy removed the knife from Georges throat, the plan had been done. 

Tears sprung at Georges eyes while he tried to breath. In truth he had broken Tommy out of his state of sleep early that morning as in a week exile had been observed through clout glasses. 

"Oh your so traumatised it makes me want to cry!" He teased before chucking to himself swinging his axe onto his shoulder as he paced. 

Ghostbur was funding the audacity to say how cruel this was, sure he couldn't remember much but he knew George was traumatised. D*mn it, everyone was traumatised especially Dream he was not himself lately every time Ghostbur came to check up on him the man had an eye twitch and was grabbing his head before noticing the ghost and pretending nothing was wrong. 

Nicki had her hand over her mouth, eyes tearing up as she could feel the heartbreak while Philza rested a hand on her should. While Techno and Tubbo stood in shock, for once they were both speechless.

George began to tear up as Tommy backed away standing next to his brother and best friend, for safety sake and to let the argument commence without the teen being at gunpoint instead.

"You don't even care do you Dream that l was held at gunpoint" Dream only shook his head laughing his head off but this was not the same wheeze that he had always had and by this George began to grow in anger before like a wave it came crashing down. 

"Dream, you dumb b*tch l loved..." he took a deep breath as he wiped at his eyes, with every word he spoked he got closer "l loved you. I loved you its true and sometimes l feel like l still f*cking do. I lived here l...could have died here." George began to scream at Dream but it decreased into a slow whisper at the end as he pointed at the netherite armour. 

Dream was completely shocked by the action his head stayed in the same position as the sh*t eating grin on his face was gone and so was the thing controlling him.

Nightmare.

The creature had captured Dream at his worst moments as he doubted his past decisions. He was being controlled ever since Georges house was burnt down and this was when he was set free. 

(This was were l gained motivation)

He collapsed as the red tint of his left eyes faded into the ground as his body slightly spasmed before going still. It spiralled like a leaf falling from a tree before dispersing into the ground, gone for good. George ran over to the man scooping him into his arms. He was still concerned despite the painful sorrows scratching at his breaking heart.

"I-lm sorry..." Dream muttered the pain in his eyes was filled with tears and grief but in responded George smiled as tears fell he leant his forehead against Dreams breathing a sign of relief to have him back. 

Tommy saw it the very thing he hadn't see before, vulnerability.

Tubbo stood there before hugging his friend Tommy.

Ghostbur went over with Nicki as she sobbed into her hands while Philza hugged her to give the poor girl some comfort. 

With the angry demon out of the way Dream  finally was able to express his feeling for George on a later date. The two later started dating and even owned a hobbit house together, turns out he never cared about the disks.

ONLY GEORGE AND HIS FRIENDS!

Hey bookworms,

Ta da!

Been a while but if you could let the creator of the video know l have written this or subscribe as l can't ask if l can use this.

Thanks

Requests here

Bye bookworms 🌌 📚

- Eddie they/them