The Lucid Dream Method.

I've been seeing so many people talk about this type of method lately so I'm taking it as a sign to write about it. I've looked into this a bit and it seems pretty easy. If you don't know what a Lucid dream is, here's the Urban Dictionary definition:

URBAN DICTIONARY DEF.
Lucid dreaming-
Lucid dreaming is basically dreaming while being aware that you are dreaming. If you are in a lucid dream, you will usually have some power over your dream - anything from being able to fly or making an object or room appear behind a door or inside a pocket right up to being able to change into animals and create a whole world.

Shifting can be considered much easier when you do it through Lucid dreaming since your consciousness is already detached from your original body. For example if you are in a lucid dream and you imagine a door behind you, when you turn around there will be a door there. You can touch it, open it, it's real. Whereas when you are fully conscious in your current reality and you imagine a door, it is purely imagination and not a physical object. With that logic, you can assume that by saying "I am in my desired reality" or "I Have shifted to my desired reality" in a lucid dream is "easier" to manifest while in that state of detachment. I've been looking Into this idea for the past few days and I've made a guideline for my dream to follow.
-I wake up in an empty room
-I imagine a door behind me
-I turn around, there's a door
-I open the door and walk into my desired bedroom
-I lay on the bed until someone comes in
Of course I'll be lucid so I don't need to plan everything out.

-How do I know whether I'm in a lucid dream still or my DR?
If you are familiar with Lucid dreaming then you are aware of reality checks and how they are used. A reality check can be something like looking down at your hands, or looking at a clock. Look down at your hands right now. They look normal. If you were in a lucid dream, you could think "I want my hands to be purple." And they would turn purple. But lucid dreams and reality shifting are different. If you are in your DR and think "I want my hands to be purple." They won't turn purple. They'll just look like your hands. This is how you know. Your DR is reality. Your lucid dream is simply a dream.