Signs You Are Close to Shifting

There are many signs both physical and mental that you are close to shifting realities.

Here are some that I have had and I've commonly heard other people have experienced. (Let me know if there's a symptom you get that I didn't list here.)

Seeing a bright light

Objects or people forming

Hearing, seeing, or smelling something different (or specific to your dr)

Feeling outside of your physical body

Forgetting where you are

Tingles

Feeling detached from your CR

Feeling very calm

Subliminal/music fading away

Hearing ringing

Feeling distant from your current reality

Feeling like a different person/something had changed within you

Twitching

Change in temperature

Numbness

Elevated heart rate

Feeling like you are floating or falling

Minor Shaking

Strong urge to move or get up

Dizziness

Lightheadedness

Swirly feeling/feeling like everything is spinning

Feeling as if someone is touching you or pushing you

Headache

Angel Numbers/environmental signs

Angel numbers, (111, 222, 333, 444, 555, NOT 666...) are numbers that are known to be lucky and have positive energy. They each have different meanings. (There's plenty about it on amino, for example 111 or 1111 represents manifestation, and that your message has been received.) Seeing them throughout the day or at all are signs that you positive energy is high, meaning that you will shift soon!

An environmental sign is a feeling, or sign, that you just know you will shift soon. For example, I love the rain. It helps me sleep. Last night, I was starting to lose motivation and confidence. Right before bed I decided that I would not try to shift because I didn't feel comfortable or have motivation. Just seconds later, it started raining. Suddenly I felt a jolt of inspiration go through me and I felt like I had to shift! This can also be: feeling randomly happy or confident, seeing things from your DR in your CR, things going your way more than usual, having lots of motivation, etc.

Breaks

While attempting to shift it is also very important to give yourself breaks! It takes a lot of energy to shift. Taking breaks will not set you back in your journey of shifting, it will most likely help!