The Falling Method. (1/2)

Ive heard this method used in many different ways but here's the first version.
This method was created by Isla on Amino. (Http://aminoapps.com/p/0ly08b)

[requested by @Hanak0supremacy]

Get into a position you can fall asleep in. Meditate, take some deep breaths. Make sure you're really relaxed and comfortable. You can put on a subliminal or some music if you like. Start visualizing your desired reality. It can be your room, the people in it, scenarios, whatever you want. Repeat affirmations as you do this. Do this until you feel disconnected from your currently reality (ex- tingling, feeling of floating, etc) Imagine your soul energy as an outline of your current self. See yourself walking through a bright white hallway. At the end of the hallway there's a door. Walk through the door. Imagine yourself falling into a dark hole. You may begin to feel yourself actually falling. Repeat affirmations until you reach the bottom. Take your time with this. Once you're at the bottom, stand up and you will see another door. Open it and walk into the room. See your desired self. Talk to them. Once you are done talking give them a hug. Feeling yourself merging as one until you are only a single person. You are now your desired self. Fall asleep and you will wake up in your DR.