How to Rewire Your Mind. (Pt 1)

[this is just a few exercises. There are so many ways to go about this so I'll probably make another part or so. I realize this is pretty short and rushed-]

Shifting not only your reality but also your mindset can be difficult, but there are exercises you can do to help shift your reality step by step.
Let's get straight into it- think of something in your life. It could be something that applies to your Cr and your dr or just your dr.  For example, Think of your room. You imagined your Cr room right? Now every time you think of your room, think of your dr room. It's your room. Try to make this the first thought that you connect with your room. It can be hard to connect to your desired reality if you are stuck viewing it as a "fictional" world. You may feel disconnected, or simply as if you are watching a movie instead of actually going to that universe and experiencing it yourself. You have to think of it in your point of view and not looking down on yourself.  For example if f you are single In your Cr and in a relationship in your dr, here's what I do. When you think of the person you are with in your dr, instead of imagining them as a "character" or as their full name, think of them as your s/o. (Ex- "oh yeah _____, that's my boyfriend/[girlfriend/s/o]" so instead of thinking of them as a person that you view but doesn't know you personally (which they do in your dr) you have to feel that connection between you and your dr self.