𝟏𝟗

Kimani and I did the Viagra shit today and let me tell you some wild shit had happened

I thought it would be a good idea for her to take hers first, but she didn't know that I didn't take mine yet.

"Bae, just take yours first, and then I'm going to take mine."

I wasn't lying. I was going to take it, but then after it kicked in Kimani was up and horny and ready to fuck and I accidentally forgot about it.

She smacked her lips and then rolled her eyes. "Fine."

She took the pink pill out of my hand and swallowed it dry and then took another one.

"It just better be worth it too." She added before walking away.

Oh, it is. It's definitely gonna be worth it.

After about two hours, Kimani walked into my room and straddled me. I was half asleep while I watched Rush Hour.

"Vincenzo?" Kimani whined.

"Hmm?"

"Nothing. Never mind."

I shrugged it off and went back to sleep.

A lazy smirk came on my face as I felt a hand on my member. I was going to open my eyes, but I kept them closed.

Already knowing it was Kimani, I let her keep going. She licked from my balls to my shaft before putting the tip in her mouth and adding more as she stroked me.

Her tongue doing wonders on me as I gripped her hair and she let out a moan.

"Shit Kimani." I was getting closer and closer and she was taking her sweet time.

I gripped her hair harder and started fucking her mouth, making me groan at the feel of my dick being wrapped around her lips.

"Hmm." She moaned out.

I was on edge and I would nut in her mouth any minute. Next thing you know, my warm seed was shooting down her throat. I looked up at her through hooded eyes and smirked.

I sat up, but she pushed me back down and climbed on top of me. I was getting turned on by dominant Kimani.

She positioned herself over my dick. I watched her face as she gasped at the feel of my dick filling her up.

"Shit." She moaned out.

I put my hands on her waist and squeezed them. She bounced up and down on my dick as she moaned out a bunch of curse words.

I moaned as she threw it back on my dick. I think she's a professional dick rider. I don't know if that makes any sense, but she knows how to ride my dick into oblivion.