𝟎𝟒

Sitting on her bed in just a towel, Kimani sat moisturizing her body trying to decide whether or not she really wanted to go out

She thought that maybe if she just dipped off when she got there, no one will notice her. To be honest she wasn't in the best mood to go out right now but she had already told everyone that she would be coming. Plus maybe a night out would do her some good.

Huffing, she got up and looked in her closet, and pulled out a denim cropped shirt and skirt set. She loved how bright the colors looked on her skin. She grabbed a pair of cute heels to match the fit.

After getting dressed, she went into the bathroom and started on her hair

After getting dressed, she went into the bathroom and started on her hair. She slipped off her bonnet and ran her fingers through her dark brown unit with light brown highlights.

She took out her flat iron and went to work on straightening her hair for the next half hour. After she was done, she took a few pictures in the mirror.

Looking at the time, she noticed she had about 10 minutes until 9:30. She grabbed her clear lip gloss and put some on, and ran her fingers through her hair a few more times.

Grabbing her heels, she slipped them on her feet and then grabbed one of her many purses. Walking back into her living room, she heard a knock on the door.

It's probably Vincenzo, she thought to herself.

Opening the door, she was met with his tall, muscular build. Taking in his outfit, he had on a calm fit, but appropriate enough for the club. He looked good.

Kimani was already done taking him in, but Vincenzo wasn't done looking over her. Still taking her in, he stopped at her chest area. With one pull he could have her whole top off and her breasts would be free to him. Vincenzo already knew that he would be fighting men off left and right.

He didn't mind though. He could fight and with Kimani being with him tonight at his family's club, everyone would know to keep their distance if they knew what's good for them.

"You look sexy." Vincenzo didn't know what was going on with him, but he knew one thing and that was that he wanted her. He's been knowing that, though.