𝟓𝟔

It wasn't just me I needed to worry about now I had the kids and Kimani depending on me

It wasn't just me I needed to worry about now I had the kids and Kimani depending on me. Three SUVs had pulled up. Ghost hopped out of the first one with a couple of other guys and observed the scene.

"The hell happened?"

"Liam did." I gruffly responded.

An irritated look etched Ghost's face. I already knew that he had a lot on his plate, but I didn't give a fuck. That shit didn't matter right now. He knew what he signed up for when he took the Oath of Omertà.

I already knew that he was on edge because of some shit he had going on in his personal life but he needs to get that shit under wraps.

Now that he's my underboss, I'm taking Sade, Mica, and Grayson into consideration for Consigliere.

I'm not too sure about Grayson, though. I haven't talked to him since Remy's death. He went downhill after Remy. I'm not too sure that he's a good fit, anyway. I only considered it because Ghost suggested it.

"Porta i miei figli e mia moglie fuori da quella fottuta macchina e dentro uno dei SUVs." I ordered. (Get my kids and wife out of that fucking car and into one of the SUVs.)

Kimani and I made eye contact, and I nodded my head at her. I had a lot to do and right now at this moment, I couldn't worry about Kimani and the kids getting hurt.

I walked over to two soldiers that I trusted. "Caprice, Mario porta mia moglie ei miei figli al rifugio 4B." (Caprice, Mario take my wife and kids to safe house 4B.)

"Signore, siamo qui con il Capitano però." They complained. (Sir, we're here with Captain though.)

I glared at them. Maybe I'm being too lenient.

"Sembra che me ne frega un cazzo? Hai il compito di proteggere mia moglie e i miei figli quando non ci sono." (Does it look like I give a fuck? You're in charge of protecting my wife and kids when I'm not around.)

They quickly rushed away towards the car where Kimani and my kids were at. I walked over to the car so I could talk to Kimani.

"Come here," I muttered.

She turned her head so that she was now in front of the window with her head poked out a little. I leaned down, so we were face to face.

"I'll see you and the kids soon. I love you."

She smiled up at me. "I love you too."

I pecked her lips a couple of times before walking away.

"Cerchi queste fottute strade su e giù. Voglio che Liam fottuti Manchester sul letto di morte quando lo vedo. Non ucciderlo." I order the rest of the soldiers. (You search these fucking streets up and down. I want Liam fucking Manchester on his deathbed when I see him. Do not kill him.)

"Sí, Capo." They murmured, then dispersed.

I got in one of the cars with Ghost.

"So what's next?"

𐩃

I leaned back in my chair and groaned. It was now late at night and I needed a fucking break. I had Caprice and Mario give me hourly updates on Kimani and the kids.

I sat up, ready to grab my gun when the door opened. I calmed down when I saw it was Ghost.

"He's leaving messages everywhere." Ghost gritted out as he slammed the paper down on my desk.

"Watch it," I warn.

I pick it up and read the message that's written in Italian.

"How the fuck does he know about this shit?"

"Someone broke the oath," I muttered to myself.

Only Ghost, Sade, and Mica knew about the operation because I was planning to tell my other ranks today, but then the Liam situation got in the way. I wanted to keep it on the low because we had a couple of feds snooping around and one mistake would fuck everything up.

"Send Mica and Sade up."

It had to be out of the two of them. It couldn't be Ghost. I only sent Mica and Sade to Brazil and they know the most information.

"Got it."

I sat my gun on the desk. I took off my suit jacket and rolled the sleeves of my dress shirt up. Breaking the oath was an automatic sentenced to death, so I already knew someone was dying.

When they walked back up, I analyzed Mica and Sade. Sade looked shaky like his heart was racing or something. Mica had a relaxed look on his face.

"Sí, Capo?" Mica took a seat in the chair while Sade stood.

I nodded my head at them. "How'd Brazil go?"

"I think it went smooth. I didn't see anything shady from Paulo or his men." Mica spoke up.

"That's good. Sade?"

"Uhhh." He scratched the back of his head and I chuckled at him.

"I won't shoot you or anything toughen up, Sade," I smirked at him.

He chuckled unsteadily. I grabbed my gun and rested it on my lap. Ghost got the hint and stood in front of Mica and Sade.

"Information about our operation has been leaked."

Ghost jumped in, "What he's trying to say is one of you broke the oath and-"

Sade chuckled darkly. "Ghost, leave it to the boss to talk. You've only been here a couple of months you don't even hold any wei-."

Sade was cut off by the sound of a gunshot landing right between his eyes. His body fell to the floor.

"What the fuck?" Mica exclaimed.

Me and Ghost chuckled at the same time. My phone dings from a text message and I pick it up.

"He's the rat. Mica, you're our new consigliere." I end the conversation. I got up out of my chair and grabbed my keys so I could leave out. I needed to meet with Liam at the location he sent me, and I'm going to do it by myself.

 I needed to meet with Liam at the location he sent me, and I'm going to do it by myself

I was going to make it longer but I started rushing cus I just wanted to get it done. The next chapter should wrap up the whole Liam situation then after that, there'll be a couple of chapters then the epilogue.