𝟑𝟒

Kimani has been sick for two days now

Kimani has been sick for two days now. Don't forget the days when she was all tired before we left. My kids probably chilling in her stomach right now, too.

They up in there eating real good with all the food she's been eating. I put some basketball shorts on, brushed my teeth, then made my way downstairs to make something to eat.

My phone started ringing, which made my music cut off.

I sucked my teeth and answered. Leave it to Remy to annoy you when you're in a different country. "What, Remy?"

"Where the hell are you at?"

"I took Kimani out of the country because of what happened, remember?" I told him.

"You told me that shit when I was half-sleep. How the fuck was I supposed to remember?"

See what I be talking about? He talks too much shit.

"Find a way. Now, what do you want?" I asked as I took a waffle out of the waffle maker.

"Listen, some of our gun shipments from Austria and Brazil got hijacked. Then the warehouse on Westbrook Ave got broken into. About a couple of kilos of weed and cocaine was taken. Along with the heroin that we just got from South America."

"What the fuck is a couple of kilos?" I gritted out.

"Like 100 and...counting."

"What the fuck happened for 100 kilos to be stolen?" I muttered.

It's always some shit.

"It looks like an inside job. I won't be sure until we get Ghost and some of his friends down here. Until then, I'm shutting down all operations we have going on until further notice."

"You make sure everyone who was in the warehouse that night gets thoroughly questioned. Kill one of them if you have to, I don't care. I'll be back later tonight to go see about the gun shipments."

"No. You stay there with Kimani. I got it handled over here."

"Capo, we found a message." I heard a voice in the background say.

"She's a true beauty, just like Vladimir said. Best regards your college buddy LM." He muttered.

My grip tightened on my phone as I felt myself getting angry. "Liam fucking Manchester."

I knew his ass was going to try something when he showed up. I should've just put a bullet in him when he was in arm's reach.

"Who the fuck is that?"

"An old friend." I quipped.

"Listen, just make sure your girl is cool and I'll have Ghost look into this Liam Manchester guy. I got it handled, Fratello."

I quickly hung up when I heard Kimani coming downstairs. I watched as her ass jiggled as she walked over to the refrigerator to get water.

"Good morning." She mumbled as she kissed my lips.