𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

FIVE YEARS LATER

FIVE YEARS LATER

Vincenzo and Kimani were in the kitchen getting the food together for the cookout so it could go on the grill while the kids played out in the backyard. Sienna Armani Moretti, their youngest, was now four. The quadruplets were now six.

"Sianna! Aht, aht." Kimani called out to her.

She jumped and turned around "Huh, mommy?"

"Don't put that in your mouth. Put your brother's iPad down."

"I swear yo lil self is too sneaky for your own good." Kimani mumbled.

She stared at Kimani for a second before dropping the iPad on the ground.

Vincenzo picked her up, "Why you do that Anna?"

She stared at him, "'cause...."

Kimani shook her head at her.

"Go ahead in the backyard with your aunt and uncles." He sits her down, then picks up the iPad. Sianna ran towards the backyard door and ended up bumping into it.

Kimani and Vincenzo couldn't help but stifle a laugh. It was funny, they couldn't even lie. They both quickly straightened up when they saw that Sianna's lip was trembling.

Kimani wiped her hands off then went and picked her up, "mommy's sorry baby."

She kissed her forehead. "You okay?"

Sianna nods her head.

"I get a pop..si..le." She pauses in between words so she can think about what she wanted to say.

Sianna stuttered a lot, and the doctors told Vincenzo and Kimani she was tongue-tied. She also had a speech impediment. So whenever she talked quickly, it was hard to understand what she was saying. Kimani and Vincenzo taught her to calm down and think about what she's going to say, so it'll be easier for her to say it.

"Alright." Kimani rested Sianna on her hip as she went into the freezer and pulled out five popsicles.

"Babe? What do you want me to put on the grill?" Vincenzo asks.

"I think Mekhi said he was going to cook on the grill. Last time you burnt the food 'cause you weren't paying attention."

Vincenzo sucked his teeth, "it was that one time. Angel and Sianna were fighting, so I had to step away."

Kimani chuckled at him, "keep telling yourself that's the only reason." She kissed his lips.

Sianna started fussing and pushing her dad's chest away. Sianna was definitely a very stingy person and a mommy's girl. She hated sharing Kimani, just like Lorenzo and Saint.

"What, I can't kiss my wife?" Vincenzo teases.

"No!" Sianna yells cutely and shakes her head.

Vincenzo pecked Kimani's lips multiple times just to get on Sianna's nerves.