𝟓𝟓

TWO MONTHS LATER

TWO MONTHS LATER

It's finally time to bring the kids home after two months. I'm a little scared, but why should I? I shoot people in the head and torture people for a living. What's so scary about raising a baby? Remy did it for years with no one knowing, so I should be able to do it too.

I walked into the hospital room that we were in to see Kimani arguing with a nurse. What the fuck?

"How the hell are you going to tell me if they're my children or not? My name's on the birth certificate. I would suggest you walk away. Check yourself, miss, please do."

You know what let me hop in now before Kimani snaps. In every argument after she says the words 'please do,' that means she's ready to hit somebody or she's about to really go off.

The babies were all sitting in their car seats, just looking around and making gurgling noises. I had to buy a fucking minivan. Do I look like a person who drives a minivan?

"Kimani chill out." I pulled her towards me.

"Oh, there you are. This lady was trying to claim two of these babies as her's."

I stale-faced her.

"She's their fucking mother." I snatched the clipboard that had the discharge papers on it out of her hands. "Cagna del cazzo." (Fucking bitch.)

The nurse's eyes widened as she looked me over. "Vincenzo Moretti? I am so sorry. If I had realized that she was the mother-"

I glared at her, daring her to say another word. "Yea you didn't because you were too busy being ignorant. Get the fuck out of this room before I have someone drag you out."

My head snapped in Angel's direction as she started whining, which caused her brothers to join in. June was the only one who was quiet, given the fact that he was fast asleep. One thing about him was that he could eat and sleep through everything.

I went over to Angel and Lorenzo as Kimani went to Saint. I sat down in the chair and sat their car seats down in front of me and started rocking them gently, just like Kimani showed me. I was still a little scared to hold them. They were just small as hell and I didn't want to hurt them.

My mom would've been so excited to be here. She would be all up in their faces, ready to change and feed them, dress them up in outfits and shit like that. But she's not here do to that because of one person: Liam Manchester.

It all comes down to him and it's like since the kids have been born, I've been more on edge. I had men posted up everywhere. I don't know, but I feel like something is going to happen.

"The hell?" I heard Kimani mutter as she looked at her phone.

"What?"

"We're posted up everywhere and my notifications are blowing up." She shows me the phone.