𝟎𝟔

Kimani walked into the common room and grabbed some chips

Kimani walked into the common room and grabbed some chips. She managed to ignore all unnecessary contact with Vinc—Moretti. She still felt a type of way from what was said to her earlier. But then again she couldn't really blame him.

She knew she wanted to have sex with him and that was that for right now. She just didn't expect his response to be so blunt.

She went and sat at the table, sitting her laptop down and the stack of folders with resumes of people who most of would soon be employees at the new club she and her dad are opening.

Squad walked into the room only a few minutes later. They had just got back from a call. Something about saving a kid that fell in the lake.

"What's all of that?" Miller asked while sitting down across from me.

"A bunch of resumes of people for the club and shit," Kimani answered dryly.

She didn't mean to, but she was just focused on the laptop reading an email from a constructor that was helping expand the club to make an extra locker and break room.

"Oh, alright." He mumbled.

"So you gone be looking at girls shaking their ass, right?" Jones ran his hand over his waves.

"I mean...yeah it is a strip club." She cut her eyes at him.

Jones was all for trying to help Kimani look for strippers for her new club. He liked ass, and he had no girl to worry about getting mad.

Not to mention that he was a male and it would be good to have a male's outlook.

"Well, look, I'm all for helping you with choosing the strippers."

"Okay. I'll send you the address on Saturday." She shrugged, surprising herself with her answer.

"Alright bet."

"Let me come too!" Rhodes hollered from the kitchen.

Kimani nodded her head at them while texting her brothers about what she just discussed. She would need their help too.

Moretti walked into the room with Ross, while eyeing Kimani. She put her focus on her laptop and paid him no mind.

"This nigga ain't shit bruh!" She sat up in the chair and eyed Kimani's side profile, noticing something on her neck.

"Who are we talking about?" She turned her head towards Ross, not knowing she was giving her a clear view of the hickies that were on her neck from last night.

She was grown and even though she did try to hide the hickory with some foundation, most of it rubbed off and she hadn't noticed yet.

Ross looked at her neck, "Damn whoever did that to your neck tore your shit up."

"What?" Squinting her eyes at her, Kimani then came to realize what she was talking about.

Kimani had completely forgotten about the hickies that were along her neck from the other night.