𝟒𝟎

"Hey, Mr

"Hey, Mr. and Mrs. Moretti." Mrs. Hilton greeted us as she walked into the room and rubbed the hand sanitizer all over her hands.

She's a younger OBYGN. I switched from my last one because the bitch was too unprofessional.

"I hope pregnancy life is doing you well." She beams and sits in her chair and starts typing on the computer.

"It's going as good as it can when being pregnant with four kids."

"I'm surprised you guys didn't do any IVF or anything." She flips through the chart. "It's very rare to get pregnant with multiples without medical help."

"Yeah, because my seed strong as hell." I heard Vincenzo mutter.

It's giving very much ghetto.

Yeah, might get my tubes tied right the fuck up after this pregnancy.

"Okay, let's check out these babies." She mumbled as she moved the ultrasound cart closer.

I looked over at Vincenzo and he had a big goofy grin on his face.

"Do you want to hear the heartbeats also?" She asks.

"Du- I mean, yeah." He quickly changes his answer and glares at me because I slapped his stomach.

So damn rude. He needs to be more nice and respectful.

Chile, I hope our kids are nice human beings.

"This may be a little cold." Dr. Hilton warns as she puts the gel on my stomach.

She moves the probe around and starts pressing buttons on its keyboard to make it show up on the screen.

"Look at that." She beams as she clicks another button.

"You're now hearing their heartbeats." She informs us as she moves the probe around and more heartbeats join in.

"Now we can't see whether they're identical or fraternal just yet, but when you come back for your 10th or 12th week appointment, we might be able to find out. Now we won't find out the genders until the 20th week at least."

"Damn," Vincenzo says as he stares at the screen. "I really have four kids."

He kisses my forehead, then my lips.

"We," I added and smiled.

I already know he's going to be stingy as hell with our kids. He's probably not going to let nobody hold them or anything.

"I'm going to print out some ultrasound pictures that you can pick up from the front desk, but in the meantime, I want to discuss some concerns." She wipes off my stomach, then takes her gloves off and throws them in the trash.

Vincenzo's face turned into a frown. "What fuc- concerns are there?"

The doctor let out a nervous chuckle, which made him glare at her. Oh lord. This is just embarrassing. He's over here scaring doctors and shit.