𝟒𝟕

"I like dem chocolate cocoa cocoa puffs

"I like dem chocolate cocoa cocoa puffs." I sang along with the TikTok as I ate my chips.

"Can you please at least help us?" Damien huffed like he was out of breath.

I playfully rolled my eyes. "I'm pregnant with four kids that sit on my bladder every day all day. You can lift stuff around."

Right now I had Damien, Nathan, Aria, Mekhi, Vincenzo, and my brothers helping me with the baby room.

"Y'all are loaded as hell can't you and Vincenzo pay someone to get this done?" Nathan asks as he sits the paintbrush down.

"Yeah." I casually said, which made everyone glare at me. "But what's the fun in that?"

"Still can't believe my bestie is having four little kids."

"Me either. I hope I can make it to 30 weeks." I mumbled.

"Don't bring that negativity around my godchildren," Mekhi says as he looks up from building one crib.

"Y'all probably was fucking fucking. 'Cause four without IVF or anything?" Aria says as she fans the fake sweat off of her face.

Vincenzo chuckles. Kamari and Kaiden scrunched their faces up in disgust.

"Can y'all not? She's literally my baby sister." Kaiden grumbles.

"Right." Kamari agrees with him.

I smacked my teeth. "Boy, I'm older than you the hell."

"Do it look like I give a fuck?" He stale-faced me.

"Someone's angry." I teased.

"I will purposefully forget to put some screws in this crib so when you lean on it to put the stuff inside it's gonna collapse." He retorts, which makes everyone laugh.

"that's mean as hell." I frown my face up and I feel my eyes watering. Vincenzo looks at me with wide eyes and quickly stops laughing.

"Chill." He says as he gets up from building the other crib.

"Aw shit. She can't hang anymore she got mommy brain now and is too sensitive." Damien teases.

"Stop crying," Vincenzo says. He bends down and kisses my lips.

"Okay." I sniffled.

I cry over the stupidest shit nowadays. One time Vincenzo refused to get me my cookies and cream ice cream in the middle of the night and I cried.

"Look at you crying for nothing. A little crybaby." He playfully teases.

I try to keep a straight face but end up smiling, anyway.

"When my little niggas come out, they all learning how to play basketball and run track," Mekhi tells us.

"How the fuck do you learn how to run?" Nathan questions.