𝟐𝟐

When we got back to the firehouse Kimani gave me some mean ass head

When we got back to the firehouse Kimani gave me some mean ass head. Like my toes were curling and shit.

We did it right in my sleeping quarters too. As I saw her walking past the door of my sleeping quarters. I looked at her ass as she walked away.

She aggressively pushed me into my room and locked the door. I pulled the blinds down before I pulled her into me and smashed my lips against hers.

 I pulled the blinds down before I pulled her into me and smashed my lips against hers

She unbuckled my belt and pulled my pants and boxers down in one swift motion.

She got down on her knees and started stroking my shaft.

She slowly licked up and down my shaft as she looked up at me, making me groan out. She put as much as she could in her mouth and started su -

"Vincenzo."

I snapped out of my daze at the sound of my name being called

"Yeah?" I sighed.

"You want to go to this club with me tonight?" This man always going to the damn club. Where are your children?

"Uhhh." I scratched the back of my head. "I don't know, man. I might just chill out with Kimani. tonight,"

I already found the love of my life. It's no point of me being in the club anyways.

He smacked his teeth. "Man, you're always up under her. Can she breathe?"

Is that jealously I hear? I lowly chuckled.

"She's my girlfriend. Matter fact my wife. You should get yourself one. You get unlimited pussy and a girl to love."

"Bro just come out this one time and I will never bother you again." Nathan rolled his eyes.

"Alright, but if something happens, then I'm leaving."

He cheesed when he heard my answer showing and patted me on my back before leaving.

Now, why did I just lie to that man? Knowing damn well I was going to be all up in Kimani's coochie all night like a coochie scout.

"And if you don't show up, I'm going to pop up at your place!" He yelled from down the corridor.