𝟒𝟑

Kimani watched as Dr

Kimani watched as Dr. Rowland moved the probe around her stomach.

"Everything looks good. But please try to relax. We don't want them to be distressed or anything." She says as Ryan walks back into the room with a frown etched on his face.

"What's going on?" Kimani asks as she sits up a little.

"Uh," He was hesitant if he should tell her. "Vincenzo's busy right now. That's why he wasn't answering."

Kimani frowned her face up. She needed him right now. She knew that he should've been back by now so something had to be happening.

"Let's just try to relax a little. I'm sure he's okay." Dr. Rowland says as she softly smiles at her.

Kimani tried to return it but it was like her mind and body didn't allow it. Not that she wanted to smile back anyway. She felt numb and empty. Memories kept flashing in her mind of her repeatedly stabbing Alex. Yeah, he may have deserved it but who was she to sentence him to death. That was the only thing running through her mind. But kill or be killed, right?

"Kimani?"

She snaps out of her trance and looks at Ryan.

"I've been calling you for a minute now. Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm good. I'm going to go to sleep." She murmured to him.

𐩃

Vincenzo watched as the clean-up crew bagged the bodies up.

"You might want to step out for a minute or two." One of the men dressed up in a white hazmat suit says.

They were about to disinfect the whole place. Walls would have to be replaced and scrubbed down. The house was a definition of a bloodbath. A massacre at that.

Vincenzo gruffly nods his head, then walks out of the house. He sees the body bag that his mother is being put in. He clenches his jaw and walks towards them.

"You better be careful with her or else there is going to be a bullet between your eyes and I'll be putting you in a body bag instead." His face was stone cold.

Liam Manchester always brings out the worse in Vincenzo. The more crazy, ruthless, psychotic side of him. Yeah, he was always ruthless before, but the situation he was in now made it worse.

"Got it." One man answered, but Vincenzo was already walking away.

Deaths on top of deaths were happening, and it was getting to him. How could he make sure that four babies were safe when he couldn't even keep his family that was already here safe?

"What the hell happened?" Richard asked Vincenzo as he hopped out of his car.

Vincenzo mugged his father, "You weren't here so you don't get to come here commanding shit."