𝟒𝟖

"Vincenzo, if you don't go to work or do some damn criminal shit

"Vincenzo, if you don't go to work or do some damn criminal shit." She snapped at me.

We were both laying down in our room relaxing. I've been with her the past two weeks since she's been on bed rest and she's starting to get tired of being in the bed all day.

"You're mad?" I teased.

"Yes, now leave me alone." She rolled her eyes.

"No," I told her.

"Then I'm leaving." She tried standing up but sat back down after she took a breath.

She looked over at me, then looked at her phone. "Can you go get my nachos, please? One of the security guards will bring it to the door."

"Nope."

"I hate you." She laid back down with an attitude.

I chuckled at her.

"Trust me, you don't. I've seen many people who hate me." I got up out of the bed and just as I opened the door, Theo was bringing me her food.

I grabbed it and closed the door. I gave her the food, then sat back down. She opened up the food and started eating.

"You should really say please and thank you more." She says as she stuffs her face.

"They work for me. I say an order and they follow it regardless." I shrugged.

Her food smelt good, so now I wanted some. I picked up one and ate it. She turned her head and glared at me.

"If you wanted some, you could've gotten your own."

Ignoring her, I said something else. "We should do that Viagra shit again."

"No, you tricked me into taking it by myself."

I stale-faced her. "I forgot."

"No, you didn't. You remember what you want to remember."

"That's your fault. Should've never listened to me." I told her.

She glared at me. Let me leave her alone before she tries to kill me.

ima be right with Alex.

I picked up my phone and saw a text from Ghost.

Ghost might have a lead on where Liam is hiding

meet me in my office

I sat up and quickly pulled my suit jacket on, then my shoes. I put my watch back on.

"You leaving?" She asks excitedly.

"Only for an hour," I told her as I picked up my keys. "I'm going to be in the house still."

"And? As long as you're away from me." She mumbled.