𝟎𝟓

I woke up with Vincenzo's arms around me and my head resting on his chest

I woke up with Vincenzo's arms around me and my head resting on his chest. I had to pee and Vincenzo had a tight hold on me.

"Vincenzo," I shouted in his ear and he was still asleep. Pussy must've knocked his ass out.

as it should though.

Using my free hand, I put it on his stomach and slowly started to slide it down lower. Putting my hand under the cover, I went and grabbed his dick and started stroking it.

"Vincenzo," I called him again, continuing to stroke his morning wood.

"Hmm." He grunted. "Fuck, Kimani."

His eyes fluttered open as he looked down towards me and smirked. Taking my chance, I quickly got up and ran to the bathroom.

After I handled my business, I washed my hands and put on one of Vincenzo's shirts. I looked for an unopened pack of toothbrushes and brushed my teeth.

I looked in the mirror and my lace was still intact. I ran my hands through my hair, trying to fix it up at least a little bit.

Thank god.

When I went back into the room, Vincenzo was now sitting up and had his boxers on now.

"Can you move any slower?" I sarcastically asked. We both had shift in about an hour or two and I still had to get home and change.

"Yeah, I'm going to move slower." He shot back.

"Stop playing we have shift in an hour and I don't have any clothes with me." Smacking my lips at his bluntness, I started grabbing my clothes and pulling them on.

"You look a mess." He pointed at me and started laughing.

Picking up one of my heels, I threw it at his head. He quickly dodged it.

"Chill out." He let out through laughs. "I'm just playing but you can't go out with half of your ass hanging out like that."

Going through his drawer, he got out a pair of sweatpants and threw them towards me. I caught them and pulled my skirt off and pulled them up my legs. I rolled the top up so that it won't go over my ankles.

"Here, take this shirt too." He tossed me a shirt, and I pulled it over my head and tied it up.

Going into the bathroom, I looked at myself in the mirror. Oop, okay! I done made it into a lil fit or whatever.

Looking at my hair I thank god for that damn ghost bond shit and got2be or this lace would be off my head and on the floor somewhere along with my clothes.

Pulling it back into a low ponytail, I left out the bathroom and looked for my other heel. I walked into the living room with my head in my phone.

"What the fuck! You scared the shit outta me."  Grayson was sitting on the couch watching tv.

"Oh, what's up, Kimani?" He looked up at me with a smirk on his face. "Those hickies look nice. I wonder who put em' there." He looked over at his brother as he walked into the room who also had hickies on his neck.

"Tsk, Tsk, Tsk." He teased.

"You dickeating?" I looked over at Grayson with a raised brow. "Yeah don't do that."

Looking like he in my black ass business.

"Y'all fuss like y'all the real sibling. Chill the hell out." Vincenzo stepped in.

"You come on. I'll see you at work Grayson." He pointed at me.

I slipped on my heels and walked out the door and towards the car, making sure that I grabbed my purse and my phone on the way out.

I had no problem with Grayson, it's just that he could annoy me sometimes and do too much.

"So about last night..." I awkwardly bring up.

"What about it?"

"What's with our relationship now?" I asked nervously.

I didn't want him to say something that I didn't want to hear. But then again, I knew I just wanted sex from him for right now so whatever he would say shouldn't be too bad. Well at least in my eyes.

"As far as I know we just fucked, and that's it for right now." He says, while starting up the car.

Nodding my head at his words, "Yeah, I agree."

I honestly was expecting more than that from him. He just acted so nonchalant about it but at least he was honest about.

I won't lie, I'm feeling a little salty but it's better that he was honest about it so now I could know how I should move from now on.

As soon as those words left my mouth, I instantly regretted it

As soon as those words left my mouth, I instantly regretted it. I didn't mean for it to come out so nonchalant and I don't want Kimani feeling all that we had did last night was just nothing. Kimani wasn't just a quick fuck like any other girl.

But I also knew that I had a fucked up past and my life is still fucked up bow. So is it really a good idea to be in a relationship right now when I haven't even dealt with my past problems yet?

"Look Kimani, I didn't even mean for it to come off like that." I tried to start off but she only looked up at me and rolled her eyes.

It pissed me off a little that she didn't want to be the grown adult that she is and communicate with me. It was whatever, though. She probably needed some time to think.

I stared at her for a moment before sighing and focusing back on the road. Pulling up to her building, she quickly got out of the car stumbling a little bit because of her heels.

"You okay?" I asked.

She turned around, her face flat. "I'm fine. You can just go and head to work. I'll take myself."

It was clear that she was upset but I did try to talk to her and it looked like she wasn't trying to hear it from me. I felt bad.