𝟔𝟏

ONE YEAR LATER

ONE YEAR LATER

Kimani sat in her dressing room crying her eyes out, not worrying about messing her dress or hair and makeup up. A one-year-old Angel sat in her lap babbling away as she kept say saying dada while the boys were all playing around in the playpen.

"Kimani, what's wrong?" Aria asked.

Kimani didn't know what she was crying about or why but she just knew she was sad. Frankly, she had a lot to be sad about. Her family isn't showing up to her own wedding over something so dumb and stupid. Kara isn't one of her bridesmaids because she's freaking dead. It was honestly a lot.

"Everything." She sobbed out.

The hairdresser and the makeup artist gave her a sympathetic look.

"If you need a jailbreak, just let me know. I got you." Aria started. "You need me to go out there and tell them it's canceled? Let me know 'cause I'll do it. I'll even get the getaway car ready while you go get Mekhi and Nathan."

Kimani looked down and started playing with her engagement ring that was on her finger. Vincenzo ended up proposing to her again after a late night out in Paris five months ago. He had candles, rose petals the whole 9. Leaving Vincenzo standing at the alter was out of the question because it wasn't what she wanted to do.

"I'm pregnant," she muttered as tears fell down her eyes.

"And my parents aren't here. What the fuck is wrong with them?" Kimani chuckled bitterly as she tried her best to unzip the back of her wedding dress.

She wasn't upset that she was pregnant again, it was just that her pregnancy hormones were getting to her. Plus her parents weren't here at her wedding. She would never be able to forgive them for this.

Aria looked at her with wide eyes. She knew exactly what this was. She did the same shit like this before because Vincenzo didn't get the right color paint.

"Oh shit," she mumbled under her breath.

'How Fertile are you mfs?' Aria thought.

Her makeup artist, hairdresser, and Aria quickly ran over to help her so she doesn't ruin the dress. Once the dress was off, she let out a sigh of relief. All she was left in now was her white lace undergarments. She went and put on a robe.

"Aw, sweetie it's going to be okay." Her hairdresser, Monroe says.

"No, it's not." She mumbled as tears fell down her face, which made her look a mess.

"When did you find out?" Her makeup artist Olivia asked as she sat down and started wiping Kimani's makeup off.

"Last week at the hospital. I'm 2 and a half months."

"Well, that's a good thing, right? You're already almost done your first trimester." Aria tried to cheer her up, which only led to a glare coming from Kimani.