𝟏𝟒

The date was going great so far

The date was going great so far. Vincenzo ended up ordering for both of us because the menu was in Italian. I found that a little dumb since not everyone was fluent in Italian.

The food was delicious and it's definitely a restaurant I'll think about coming back to another time with friends or family.

"Kimani." He starts before pausing and I look up at him waiting for him to continue. His cheeks had a light tint of pink on them.

"I enjoy being around you. And I love what we have going on so I just want to make it official. Will you be my girlfriend."

I smiled hard. I loved romantic stuff like this. Being asked to be someone's girlfriend properly is something that I adore.

"Yes, I'll be your girlfriend Vincenzo." I grinned.

He leaned over the table and pulled me into a kiss. We both pulled away with smiles on our faces.

𐩃

We were in the middle of a conversation when the waitress made her way over to our table. Everytime she came over Vincenzo would have an irritated look on his face.

He must've fucked her or something for her to be acting like this. That's the only conclusion I could come up with for her to be acting like this.

"How are we doing over here?" She put a forced smile on her face and tried touching Vincenzo's shoulder once again but he shrugged her off and mugged her.

"Should I pour you guys some more wine?" She reached over and grabbed the wine bottle, clearly seeing that our glasses were full enough.

"No, we're fine," Vincenzo spoke up glaring at her.

the hoe was doing the absolute most.

"Oh, okay. Just call me over if you need anything." She sat the wine bottle back down and as she was bringing her hand back she purposely knocked my glass over making it spill all on my lap.

"Oops, I'm so sorry." She said with a smirk plastered on her face.

I shot up out of my seat, ready to pop her in her mouth. I looked around and there were mainly white people in the room. I glared back at the waitress and decided to keep my calm.

I refuse to be the butt of these white people's jokes and for the stereotypical aggressive black girl trope to be placed upon me.

"Bitch," I paused. "Please move before you make it worse for yourself."

I really wanted to pop her right in her mouth but I kept it cute.

Vincenzo quickly stood up too and grabbed my hand. "You're fired. Get the fuck out of here. Cheap ass shoes that got holes in them."

She was taken aback by how Vincenzo was talking to her, but honestly, she shouldn't be. You obviously see him enjoying dinner with his girlfriend and you decide to start stuff.