𝟏𝟑

It was now Saturday, and today I would be going on a date with Vincenzo

It was now Saturday, and today I would be going on a date with Vincenzo. It had been a week since my dad had woken up from his induced coma.

"What the fuck do you mean he's already dead?" I heard my dad speak into the phone lowly. Well, at least try to.

What the fuck?

This is the second time I heard people in my family talking about wanting someone dead. I would be a dummy if I didn't begin to question what my dad really did.

As far as I know, my dad was nothing but a drug dealer a while back. A corner boy and that's it but it clearly is more to it if he's sending for people to be killed.

"Dad, I brought some food from chick-fil-a." I walked into the room smiling as if I didn't just hear what he had said.

He quickly hung up the phone and looked over at me with a big smile on his face. "Thanks, Kee. Don't you have work today?"

"I took off."

"Always tryna miss work. Surprised you got a job. You barely be there." He tried to joke.

"I do be at work. You stay tryna joke. Worry about getting out the hospital bed."

He smacked his lips and narrowed his eyes at me. "I heard you running around with that lil white boy that works there."

I tried not to smile at the mention of Vincenzo.

"White boy who?" I asked as if I didn't know what he was talking about.

"Mmcht, stop playing with me little girl. Kamari mentioned seeing him at the hospital the first day I got here."

I looked at my phone and noticed it was close to four. I needed to get ready because I'll play too much and be late.

I ignored my dad's last comment and gather my stuff so I could leave. "Bye, dad. I have to go get ready. I'll call you later."

"I wasn't finished talking to you." I hear him holler from the hospital room and I laugh.

𐩃

When I got home, I went and wrapped my hair up so I could get in the shower. After washing up, I got out and moisturized my body. I put on a black matching bra and thong set.

im already knowing how the night is ending.

I hated wearing thongs, but I wanted to prepared in case something goes down. Knowing us, I know something will.

I put on a simple black that had a slit in the chest area and matched it with some all-black heels that went with my black purse. A simple all black fit did it for me every time.

I was doing good on time, so I did my makeup.

I got a text from Vincenzo that said he would be here in 10 minutes so I just sat on my couch and waited for him to get here.

A couple of minutes later I heard a knock on the door and went to go for it. Opening it, I was met with Vincenzo's face as he eyed me hungrily. He stepped in and closed the door behind him.

I looked him over and he was dressed in a suit. He had the first few buttons of the shirt unbuttoned.

"You look sexy." He placed his hands on my waist and pulled me closer to him. "I think we should stay in." He murmured as he left soft kisses along my neck.

I moaned at the feel of his lips on my neck. I put my hand on his chest to push him back some and fake pouted. "But I got all pretty and I'm not going to put it to waste."

"You'll look even prettier when you're riding my dick though." He grabbed my hand and put it over his bulge.

I wanted him bad. But why not tease him? This would be the perfect time for it, too.

I unbuckled his belt buckle slowly and unzipped his pants. Then I went and put my hands in his boxers. I stroked his length in my hand as I looked up at him while he groaned. I kissed his lips and then kissed his neck.

"Fuck Kimani." He muttered, gripping my waist tighter.

I pulled my hand back and pushed past him as I walked out, leaving him to fix himself. I smiled to myself.

i just know the sex is gonna hit tonight

"What did I tell you about leaving out without me?" He grumbled as he caught up with me.

He probably still feels salty because I teased him. I laughed lowly pulling myself out of my thoughts.

I rolled my eyes at him and kept walking. What? It's a habit. I'm used to going places by myself.

He opened my door for me before he got in himself. After 30 minutes, we pulled up to this fancy restaurant.

He held my hand as I got out of the car and closed my door while handing the valet the keys to the car.

We walked inside and the restaurant was beautiful. There were high ceilings with lights on them and there was a second floor with a glass railing. I love a restaurant with a high ceiling.

"So this is your family's restaurant?" I asked as I admired it.

"Yeah, it's one of the older ones we have."

"Reservation for Moretti." He spoke as the host walked up to us. She nodded her head quickly and walked us to our table.

"Mr. Moretti, if you need anything please let me know." She touched his shoulder and leaned into him.

I narrowed my eyes at her and was about to say something when Vincenzo spoke. "Ask my wife if she needs anything." His face was hard, and he looked annoyed.

The host looked over at me and I annoyingly batted my eyelashes at her just to annoy her. She looked over at me and plastered a fake smile on her face.

don't play with my husband! We go together real bad.

He's so sexy when he speaks like that. Make me want to suck his dick and swallow his nut and then sit on his face.

We didn't even eat our food yet and I'm already having dirty thoughts.

i deleted the scene where the waitress gets fired bc ts was so cringey & honestly just ridiculous all in all