𝟓𝟕

Vincenzo drove to the location that Liam sent him

Vincenzo drove to the location that Liam sent him. He didn't know why he was going by himself, but he knew he needed to. Nine times out of ten it was a trick and Liam had something planned, but that didn't mean Vincenzo had nothing planned either. Liam isn't dumb, so he definitely had people backing him up. Now that he thought about it, Vincenzo wished that he had brought back up with him.

The location that was sent was none other than the first building Vincenzo's great-great-grandparents brought when they first came to America and expanded the Mafia. Back when his grandparents were still alive and his father was on the brink of taking control, the building ended up having certain faults and became unstable.

The spot quickly ended up becoming a hangout spot for Vincenzo and Liam, hence Vincenzo still having access to it. Whenever they came back from being in Italy, it was their go-to spot for a breather when they needed to get away from their hectic lives.

Pulling into the parking space down the street, Vincenzo grabbed a blade and put it in his suit jacket. He grabbed two other handguns and tucked them in the waistband of his slacks. He may have not had a full-fledged plan, but he was going to come prepared, regardless.

Vincenzo got out of the car and before he had time to finish analyzing his surroundings, he felt a hand on his shoulder which made his reflexes take place. When he finally realized who it was, he released him and took a step back.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Vincenzo whispered harshly.

Ghost scrunched his face up, "You were walking into something you weren't prepared for. It doesn't take that much to hack into your phone."

Vincenzo clenched his jaw. "I thought you made sure my phone couldn't be hacked into."

"What do you think? Keyword me." Ghost retorts. "Did you even bring backup?"

Vincenzo glared at him for questioning him.

"I guess that's a no."

Vincenzo narrows his eyes at him. "I don't need fucking back up. My plan is simple. It's a get-in and get-out. Kill him then I leave."

"You're not thinking like a Mafia boss instead you're thinking like a dumb ass who just wants revenge-which by the way I get-but that won't be of any help to Kimani when she finds out that the father of her kids is dead." Ghost whispers harshly.

Vincenzo sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. "Okay, I get it. If I'm not out in 10 minutes, then come in there guns blazing with backup."

Ghost grimaced, "5 minutes."

Vincenzo jerked his head back at that.

Ghost continued, "It doesn't take long for you to go in there and kill someone."

It actually does. I might just want to cover the walls with his blood.

"10."

"7 minutes or I'll just call Kimani." Ghost deadpans.