𝟐𝟒

I woke up completely naked with Kimani sleep right beside me

The memories of last night came back to me. I ended up fucking the attitude out of her. I lazily smirked.

She still had an attitude about me being mad at her for fighting in the market. But they could've stepped outside if they felt like they needed to fight so badly.

She needs to sit down somewhere. I mean, I'm glad Kimani beat her ass, but still.

I got up and put some boxers on before I went to the bathroom to take a piss. After that, I washed my hands and brushed my teeth. I got in the shower and after I was done, I got dressed. I walked back into the room and Kimani still was asleep.

Should I let her sleep or leave her alone? Fuck it. I'm going to wake her up. I climbed on the bed and moved the blanket off of her.

I moved her legs apart so I could get in between them. I pulled her closer to me by her thighs. I kissed her inner thighs before latching onto her clit.

I swirled my tongue and began licking and sucking away. She started stirring in her sleep.

Damn, she tastes so good. I felt her hands grip onto my hair as she moaned out. "Vincenzo."

Before I even realized she was cumming and I gladly licked all her juices up. Damn. Wasn't even eating it for three minutes.

After that, I got up and kissed her forehead. She lazily smiled at me before drifting off back to sleep.

I woke up around noon and got up to do my hygiene business

I woke up around noon and got up to do my hygiene business. I'm on Cloud 9 today.

Why? I woke up to some head from my man, Vincenzo Antonio Moretti.

Yes, I had to use the full government.

Shit was so good it put me right back to sleep. I don't know where he went.

Do I care? Yes, and no.

I just know he better be back before it's time to leave out for this dinner if he went somewhere.