𝟐𝟕

"I remember Kimani's first day on the job

"I remember Kimani's first day on the job. She got threw up on. She looked like she wanted to snap dude's neck." Ross mentioned while laughing.

She kissed her teeth. "No, 'cause it was a whole bin right on his lap that I gave to him and he gonna throw up on me with his nasty ass."

"He was drunk too. He tried to spit game at her. The whole time he talking to her Kimani just sitting there mugging the fuck out of him."

"Shit, she better than me. I would've slapped the shit out of old head for throwing up on me." Miller retorted.

"Damn. Y'all know Kim and Kanye getting a divorce? They posted it on the shade room." Jones looked up from his phone.

"They lasted longer than I thought they would," Ross mumbled.

"For real," I muttered.

We're all in the common room, just waiting for a call. We already did inventory checks on all our tools and stuff.

We ran drills, so all that's left to do is chill. I'm honestly ready to be done with this job.

"You keep up with TSR?" Taylor asked Jones.

"Hell, yeah. I be in the comments like the sincere show."

We bust out laughing at Jones.

"Somebody in the comments said " new apparel Diveezys." Jones snickered as he continued scrolling through the comments.

"They wrong for that," Kimani chuckled. "Lemme go check to make sure you ain't lying."

"I'm confused." McAllen frowned his face up.

Jones shook his head. "Shaking my head. Who gone tell him?"

"I- did you really just say shaking my head out loud?" Rhodes scrunched her face up at him.

"Is anyone going to explain what a diveezy is?"

"Bruh." Torres narrowed his eyes at him. "You know how Kanye got shoes that are called yeezys, right? And then he and Kim getting a divorce. Put the two words together and what you get?"

"A diveezy."

Grayson and Torres bust out laughing.

"I don't like how y'all trying to make me sound old and dumb because I didn't know what a diveezy is." McAllen frowned his face up at Torres and Grayson.

"You cool Pops." Miller teased.

"Greene old ass Pops too." Kimani cackled as she looked up from her phone for a second.

"Both of them are." Knight agreed.

Everyone calls Greene and McAllen Pops because they're the oldest and they act like one, too.

They always tell us to make sure we do this and that. On top of that, they always nag at us like somebody's parents.

Greene smacked his teeth. "I might be old, but I look better than your dad."