Sleep in Hell Flames Endeavor

Todoroki's POV
"Do you have any leads?" I asked. Chief sighed.
"There's one suspect, yes."
"Who?" Everyone tuned in to hear the man that did this to my precious Izu.
"Your Father." My eyes widened.
"I knew he was up to something, but this..." I gritted my teeth in anger.
"How he was acting different, the late night calls, he..." I was trying to keep it cool for Izu but, all my anger was boiling up. Chief put a hand on my Shoulder and asked,
"Are you saying the allegations are true?" I couldn't help it, my anger simmered over due to the realization I didn't catch on soon enough.
"AGGHH DAMMIT!" I roared out. Flames started to spurt from me and I started pacing around the room, throwing my fire left in right.
"UGH, I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I WAS SO STUPID TO LET THIS HAPPEN! IZU, WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME SOONER!" I saw the nearest object and threw it at the wall, the table now in pieces as I stomp on its remain until it crumbled into ash. The chief tried to intervene with my burning emotions.
"Todoroki, I can see why you're upset but please do calm down." I turned around and stared him down.
"Upset," I shout, "Excuse me if I sound like Bakugou but I'm fucking furious!"
"Todoroki, aren't you acting a bit out of control here?" All Might added in.
"Don't Todoroki me, aren't you upset that your son, your son! Just got raped. To be honest, I feel like I'm the only one acting rational here!" I was still fuming and All Might spoke once more.
"Young Todoroki, remind you that I'm holding back great restraint. I would love to act out and scream and punch things but it wouldn't solve the problem it would only cause more destruction. We are here to console Izuku , not become lost in our feelings." I took a deep breath, letting all my previous anger simmer down and I sat back down next to my Izu, intertwining my fingers with his.
"I apologize Izu." He gave me a little smile.
"It's okay, you we're just upset." We started playing with our hands some more and chief announced,
"I know that this is a situation nobody wants to be in but rest assured that we will do everything in our care to help you, and bring you to justice." I just rolled my eyes.
   "You better be damn sure." I knew my father's tricks.
"Todoroki, are you sure you're calm?" Chief asked.
"Yeah, just make sure when I go back to my house after school, make sure I come out with handcuffs because I'm gonna commit a murder." He sighed.
"Todoroki, don't speak like that. If you commit or attempt this I'll have to charge you 1st degree murder."  I gritted my teeth.
   "Consider it a crime of passion but this man doesn't deserve to live! Mark my words, I'll bruise him up so much, like his quirk, I'll make him see Hell flames!" I started to get heated again, so much I wanna scream at myself and call myself a loser that I couldn't catch on sooner, that I couldn't, I couldn't protect him in time. That I-
   "Sho..." He grabbed the sleeve of my jacket.
"Calm down, from me?" My eyes softened.
"Okay Izu." I kissed his forehead.
"My emotions got the best of me, I promise to try to put my best foot forward with you, I don't you seeing me angry." He nodded his head and we snuggled up next to each other for the remainder of this intervention. I didn't really pay attention though, I was too concerned about how to get away with murder.

   It was after school and I was counting down the seconds for sweet revenge.
   "Hey Natsuo, where's that monster?" He gave me a saddening look.
   "He's consulting with his lawyers right now." I was about to go to my room and Natsuo stopped me.
   "Look Lil' Bro, Shouto, the videos I dug up from his computer, I saw everything but someone beat me to it and-"
   "I know." Flames angrily sprouting from my left side. I took a breath and composed myself.
   "When will he be back?" I glared at him with burning eyes. He shivered.
   "He'll be back at 6 before dinner as always, why?" He tried to hide the smile on my face in anticipation.
   "Leave this place, I want to be just me and that thing in this household, and Natsuo,"
   "Y-yes?" I smiled even more in what I'm going to do.
   "Have fun inheriting the estate. Let's have fun burning his cash, 'kay?" He did a slight nod and went to his study, waiting for the monster to enter it's lair. My anger not quelching until I've had my revenge.