The Verdict

Midoriya's POV
Weeks have past ever since I told Shouto the whole story, and our relationship has been better than ever. Whenever I have doubts in my head, he holds my hands and tell me that things will be fine, holding me up so I can trudge on.

"Izu, can you close your eyes for me." We are currently on a date under the Sakura tree for a picnic and I was smiling because of his actions.
    "Well this is new." I grinned while covering my eyes.
   "I just wanted to give you something." I heard shuffling around and I became confused.
   "Give me something, but it's not my birthday?"
   "I know, you'll be in court that day, so I thought I'll give it to know; Just felt right." I peeked a little bit to see him blush.
   "So close your eyes for me, okay?" I closed my eyes again I heard some more movement.
"Okay you can open them again." I opened my eyes to reveal a lavish gold watch with an imperial jade face.
"It's beautiful..." I breathe out.
"Let me see your wrist." He was fastening the watch on my arm.
"No, Sho it's beautiful but I can't except it, it looks expensive!" He smiled at me.
"One expensive thing a year can't hurt, plus jade is a gift that you're supposed to give to others." (Jade, especially in Chinese culture. It's considered the Heaven's stone, it's very important and supposed to give you good luck and a whole bunch of things, with the saying goes, 'Gold is valuable but Jade is Priceless') He put the watch on my wrist, and said to me.
   "You're everything that gym represents and more." I hugged him.
   "Thank you, you are too kind."
   "It's believed to grant people luck and I don't know, I just thought it might of been nice to have." I kissed his cheek and giggled.
   "I love it; just don't feel obligated that you need to buy me expensive stuff for me to like it." He smiled back.
   "It's fine, I just wanted to get you something nice before the trial with a little bit of luck." I hold his hand, knowing what's soon to come. I'm ready.

   Time has passed and hearing is in a few hours and I'm as nervous as ever, looking at my breakfast in horror.
   "Izuku honey, you have to eat something because we'll be how long we'll be gone for." My mother griped. I forcibly gulped down a few bites of my breakfast and smiled at her.
"See mom, I'll be fine, I'll be fine..." I started picking at my food, just thinking what I'll even do once I'm there. It just all seems so scary; my fears sitting right beside me. My dad patted me on the shoulder.
"It's okay, we're here."

I arrive at the court house and all I can see is flashing lights left and right, belonging to adamant reporters.
'Oh my God, the minor pressing charges on Number 1 hero Endeavor is the son of All Might!' 'The layers to this are just keep adding up!' 'All Might any words?'
The news reporters, anchors, and what's ever in between were scavenging around like hyenas as they tried getting closer to us asking questions as two men grabbed my shoulder.
"MPD, we're here for assisting in security. Follow me to the back." He quickly flashed his badge and swept us along as another guard was trying to contain the crowd, threatening to use appropriate force.
We made it to the back where we were greeted by our attorney.
"Excuse me, for the lack of chit-chat but we need to go, Room 24. Todoroki-San is already there with his attorney, and is ready to start the hearing." We started following him, and I saw Todoroki-San itself, deep breath. He can't hurt you.
   I sat down as the attorneys shook hands and Todoroki's lawyer stood up and shook her papers.
   "I am Kyoko-San, a defense lawyer representing my client against the charges put on him by Midoriya-Kun. I administer evidence and my clients testimony to the court and present such to the opposing side. My client pleas not guilty." She handed us the 'evidence' on Todoroki-San's side and my lawyer stood up in front of the judge.
"You honor, I am Wright-San and I'm here working for the prosecution to be able to give the Midoriya family justice, especially their son," My mental cogs were spinning as the silence was uncanny. I looked over at the man himself himself that caused me this unnecessary pain. I couldn't read him. He showed no remorse or anything for what he did.
I came back to reality as the lawyers were giving copies of the evidence to each other and the judge.
"We are done with the hearing, and the evidence I have received I am putting Todoroki-San on trial for the rape and coercion of this child and the set of court will be after this 30 minute recess." The judge declared while banging his gavel.  I felt as if I was holding my breath for the longest of time. Everything was so quiet in the court room and it was making me, uncomfortable.
   "You hanging in there kiddo?" Wright-San put a hand on my shoulder.
   "I can that you're nervous, why don't you get a drink from out the hall."
   "Oh-okay." I got up fumbling around a bit and walking around just to calm myself. I didn't know if I would last being in the same as him. The way that he seemed nonchalant for it just gave me bad vibes.
   I was still deep in thought when I bumped into someone.
   "Izu, you're mumbling."
    "Sorry I do that a lot-Sho-Kun?!?" I finally recognized that voice and looked up at him.
   "You didn't think that I would let you do this alone, do you?" I went up and hugged him.
   "Sho I'm so glad that you're here!" I hugged him again.
  "So, how was the hearing? The hearing was only open to select individuals so I couldn't be there."
   "It was mostly silent; I mean your father was just there, being stone faced and it was unsettling." He grabbed my face, looking at me with concerned eyes.
"Hey, don't think like that, you'll get justice, I know you will." Our foreheads were perched up against each other as my ecstatic heart rate started calming down.
"How are you dealing with this? I mean, lately I felt like I haven't asked you that question enough. I'm selfish." He had on a chaste smile.
"If working through your problems is selfish then I'm as guilty as you." He speaks to me in that soft voice as always but I'm still concerned. He notices and let out a small laugh.
"We haven't worked out all the details but the Todoroki household is going to be happier from now on, after he's gone." He kissed on the back of my hands.
"Ah, Midoriya-Kun, the thirty minute recess is almost over I need you in court." Wright-San announced. I looked back at Shouto.
"I have to leave."
"Don't worry about it, you have my support from the public sitting area." I smiled back at him and went with my lawyer.