Exposed Part 4

Before Note: Merry late Xmas, hope you guys are doing well, I'm sorry for the late update, I literally have no excuse except for I forget and I was busy hanging out w/ my family, spending time, giving and receiving gifts, etc; Hope you had a nice day, and if you're not, chat's always open.

Midoriya's POV
Today's Monday so I have to go to school even though I didn't want to. I didn't even want get out of bed. My mom knocked on the door.
"Hi sweetie, are you feeling better? Do you want me to stay home and keep you company?" I turned over in her direction and spoke.
"It's fine, you need to go to work, I'll be fine." She sighed.
"You know if I go to to work then you can't stay here by yourself." I got up and opened the door.
"I know, I'm okay, really." I got up and opened the door and gave her a quick hug. She sighed.
   "Just, tell me if you need anything sweetie." I gave her a smile.
"Okay Mom." I got a piece of toast and did my daily essentials, putting on concealer to hide the hickeys on my neck and Dad drove me off to school so it's not like I could go somewhere else or anything. He looked back at me from the driver seat and asked.
"Are you sure you wanna go squirt, we can go to Sears and look at tools. Or where do you young folks go to? Um, that place with that mermaid with the two tails and the green?"
"Starbucks?" I questioned.
"Yeah, that's it! You wanna go there?" I rolled my eyes.
"I'm fine dad, just go to work." I got out of the car and heading for the entrance and that's when I felt all eyes on me. I heard hushed whispers all around and it was making me more anxious.
At first I was trying to ignore it but the whispers were keep getting louder, I could hear everything. 'Is that the boy from the video' 'Midoriya from class 1-A' 'heh, didn't know they had AV stars in the top class' 'he's a slut, he must've earned big money for getting dicked down by Endeavor' 'what you said brutal man' 'he was probably ramping it up for the camera' 'I feel sorry for him' I had to get away from there, I have to pretend that nothing happened, get to class, get to class, get to class!
I was hurrying along and I bumped into someone and I felt a shock.
"Kaminari?" I questioned.
"Midoriya?" He noticed it was me and immediately groveled at my feet, his head touching the title.
"MIDORIYA I'M SORRY!!!" I was a bit confused.
"What exactly are you talking about to make you act like this?" He looked up at me and replied.
"I didn't mean to, Mineta sent me the video and I didn't want to keep it on my phone, but I accidentally sent it to the class 1-A group chat, and I know that just rubbed salt in the wounds and I tried everything to mitigate the situation but it was too late cause Monoma sent a clip of you. I'm sorry and I don't expect you to forgive me but I just hope you're brought to justice!" I felt a wave of sadness hit me. I was shocked to say the least. All this information I was told. So it's true that Todoroki-San posted this. Has he gone completely insane? I stepped back, I didn't know what to do. I just need to get somewhere anywhere. What am I going to to? It's everywhere? What is my mother going to say, my father?
"Midoriya, are you okay? Are you, mad at me?" I ran futher down the hall, maybe I could hide out in the bathroom for the time being. I kept running and running until I bumped into another person.
   "Deku..."
   "Kacchan!" Out of all the people I ran into I just had to run into Kacchan. I was not having it.
   "What do you want Kacchan?" I just want him to leave me alone.
   "I heard what happened to you, are you okay?" I looked at the ground.
   "Why are you pretending like you care Kastuki?" His eyes went wide.
   "Deku- Izu, I-" I gritted my teeth.
   "Don't call me that!" A couple of people walked past us and commented.
   'Look at him, he's talking with a completely different man today' 'So he really is an AV star' 'I won't be surprised if he sucked of Aizawa to get in class 1-A' 'No he's father is one of the teachers in class 1-A, All Might I believe' 'Oh so he did this for attention' The snickered and walked past us and Kacchan surprisingly stood up for me.
   "YOU GUYS CAN SHUT THE HELL UP!"  They laughed some more and their ringleader said.
   "Oh I'm sorry, didn't mean to hurt the whore's feelings. I'm guessing he wanted some privacy for when he sucks you off, no?" They snickered and got away.
    "THE HELL'D YOU SAY? I'LL KILL YOU BASTARD!!!" He was gonna go over there but I objected.
   "Kacchan, don't... let them talk. You see that Endeavor keychain that guy has, he's probably a major fan who's in denial." He grabbed my arm and shouted.
   "And why the hell not! They made fun of you! I wouldn't stoop that low to make fun of your situation! How you're a goodie two-shoes, yes, how you break your bones every time you use your power, definitely, but this, how can you stand this calling you names like this?" I suddenly got angry, out of all times to be caring he does it now?!? I couldn't stand the hypocrisy.
   "Like you haven't done anything worse Kacchan." He became quiet and finally shut up. He just stood there, like a dog with it's tail stuck in between it's legs. I hated it.
    "Oh you're quiet now?"still nothing, I clicked my tounge.
   "Say something dammit!"
   "Izuku," He spoke softly and I just couldn't take it anymore.
   "DON'T IZUKU ME DAMMIT! YOU COME ALONG PRETENDING LIKE YOU CARE WHEN YOU DON'T. DID IT TAKE YOU TO SEE ME GETTING RAPED FOR YOU TO FINALLY CARE!?! CUT THE BULLSHIT NICE GUY ACT AND TELL ME HOW MUCH OF A FUCKING WHORE I AM KATSUKI! TELL HOW USELESS I AM, TELL ME TO TAKE A SWAN DIVE OF THE BUILDING! I FUCKING HATE YOU, SO WHY ACT CONSIDERATE NOW!?!" I started to bust down into tears and just stood there. Everyone was coming around us. Oh no, there's so many people, too many people.
   My world was spinning, and my thoughts where racing, I have to get out of here. This was a bad idea, I just need get out of here. The old teacher's lounge is close I can call my mom to pick me up, no that would only disturb her. I can still go there until next everyone gets to class and I can sneak out of here. I started running, as fast as so could to the old teacher's lounge. Once I got in there I locked the door and cried some more. I was thankful that there was at least a tissue box to dry my tears.